USA Friendlies

mjuhb

Italy will be very hungry to win at any cost they have always been and always will be good they have Del Piero,Vieri,Gattuso,Pirlo so they will be very good i think they will move on but the Czechs i not sure they could make it but i don't know Nedved,Ujifulusi,Simic,Baros,Rosicky,Cech they could be very good to the US has a shot but they have to play good in all the games Ghana don't know much about them.Germany will be very interesting Podolski,Kuranyi,Ballack,Deisler,Frings,Kahn,Asamoah,Metzelder should be very good in a weak group but i think we will do fine the Dutch will be good to looking forward to see Argentina VS Holland.

[/quote/]

yeah Germany will get through pretty easy, Costa Rica is the only team I really know about and they are terrible, I am also interested in the Dutch team, but I am also very interested in the Australian team...they are in Brazil's group and have a squad entirely made up of EPL and SPL players, look for them to MAYBE pull off a big upset against Brazil....BIG maybe though :thumb:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got Brazil winning it all. Look at the talent they have: Dinho, Ronaldo, Roberto Carlos, Kaka, Cafu, Adriano, Robinho, Cicinho, Dida, Lucio, Denilson, etc. They are LOADED. I think England and Holland can also go pretty far and maybe challenge them. Australia COULD be a surprising team with Cahill and Kewell, but they won't be Brazil. I think Croatia and Brazil get out of that group. I can't wait for it to start though. Should be one of the best WC's to date..

I got Brazil winning it all. Look at the talent they have: Dinho, Ronaldo, Roberto Carlos, Kaka, Cafu, Adriano, Robinho, Cicinho, Dida, Lucio, Denilson, etc. They are LOADED. I think England and Holland can also go pretty far and maybe challenge them. Australia COULD be a surprising team with Cahill and Kewell, but they won't be Brazil. I think Croatia and Brazil get out of that group. I can't wait for it to start though. Should be one of the best WC's to date..

I know you didn't mean to, but you forgot Ronaldinho and Juninho :lol: ...Yeah they are loaded and I also have them going to the final, to play England who I have winning it...They have a relatively easy road there and a lot of talent...The only difference between the two is Brazil's depth which is superior to anybody's...I think Brazil could bring two teams to the world cup and either team could have a shot to win the thing......This Brazil team is probably the best yet and I think the only way for them to get beat is for them to beat themselves...

Edited by manU721

I know you didn't mean to, but you forgot Ronaldinho and Juninho :) ...Yeah they are loaded and I also have them going to the final, to play England who I have winning it...They have a relatively easy road there and a lot of talent...The only difference between the two is Brazil's depth which is superior to anybody's...I think Brazil could bring two teams to the world cup and either team could have a shot to win the thing......This Brazil team is probably the best yet and I think the only way for them to get beat is for them to beat themselves...

i 2nd that no one will stop brazil if anyone saw barcelona game today will know why ronaldinho had 2 goals and 2 assists vs real betis ronaldo had a sweat bicycle kick today that hit the post

i 2nd that no one will stop brazil if anyone saw barcelona game today will know why ronaldinho had 2 goals and 2 assists vs real betis ronaldo had a sweat bicycle kick today that hit the post

Brazil has it all. Ronaldinho is simply untouchable!

Actually It wasn't Ronaldo that had that kick.

It's Julio Baptista, and he's also from Brazil, very dangerous too. The list of brazilian bad boys just goes on.

Edited by Chizaggi

haha yea that was great. Someone got fouled, so maybe it was a freekick, who knows. Regardless, Guatamala is not much of a team. Can't wait to play out 2 European opponents in Germany. That should be some competition. Eddie Johnson is sick just for the record.

the ball went into the US bench and came back into the field and they acted like nothing happened and 5 seconds later they score

Yea I remember seeing it. The only think I can think of is a foul. There was some contact and a US player fell, but the ref never said one way or the other, so they retarted with a short, quick kick. He must have had a case, or there's no reason they wouldn't have just taken a throw from the same spot. Anyways, take it away and it's 3-0. It's still hard to say how good we are, b/c we have yet to be tested by a quality opponent. The World Cup games will not be this high scoring, and we need to play teams that will simulate the hard competition we will face.

Yea I remember seeing it. The only think I can think of is a foul. There was some contact and a US player fell, but the ref never said one way or the other, so they retarted with a short, quick kick. He must have had a case, or there's no reason they wouldn't have just taken a throw from the same spot. Anyways, take it away and it's 3-0. It's still hard to say how good we are, b/c we have yet to be tested by a quality opponent. The World Cup games will not be this high scoring, and we need to play teams that will simulate the hard competition we will face.

maybe your right but who knows what happened

Italy will be very hungry to win at any cost they have always been and always will be good they have Del Piero,Vieri,Gattuso,Pirlo so they will be very good i think they will move on but the Czechs i not sure they could make it but i don't know Nedved,Ujifulusi,Simic,Baros,Rosicky,Cech they could be very good to the US has a shot but they have to play good in all the games Ghana don't know much about them.Germany will be very interesting Podolski,Kuranyi,Ballack,Deisler,Frings,Kahn,Asamoah,Metzelder should be very good in a weak group but i think we will do fine the Dutch will be good to looking forward to see Argentina VS Holland.

italy lost their left winger francesco totti for about 3 months with a fractured fibula and strained ankle ligaments