Ricky LAdd?

Eddie

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter

Charlie Murphy thinks MCTIGER is right on with that statement. At the next level the DE's are as fast as Ladd.

Tiki Barber is a small back who can't outrun DE's such as Jevon Kearse or Julius Peppers but that doesn't mean that he's terrible. Your point is ridiculous.

Tiki Barber is a small back who can't outrun DE's such as Jevon Kearse or Julius Peppers but that doesn't mean that he's terrible. Your point is ridiculous.

You are comparing Ricky Ladd to Tiki Barber, but my point is ridiculous.

"Well, dandy 82 believes that charlie murphy and mctiger need to get off the sauce....because in the right offense Ricky can be very valuable...."

You're right dandy, Charlie is positive that the YMCA flag football league has an offense that he will fit into.

Both of you guys are from middle TN, you are biased, Charlie Murphy has seen many great high school backs that Ricky Ladd isn't in the same league as, and those guys are backups at div 1AA schools. Levonte Barber from Cleveland was 3 times the back as LAdd and he is a backup at UTC. I'm sure he can get a ride somewhere, and Charlie hopes he takes advantage of the education oportunitty. Which brings up another determining factor, what kind of student is he????

You are comparing Ricky Ladd to Tiki Barber, but my point is ridiculous.

"Well, dandy 82 believes that charlie murphy and mctiger need to get off the sauce....because in the right offense Ricky can be very valuable...."

You're right dandy, Charlie is positive that the YMCA flag football league has an offense that he will fit into.

Both of you guys are from middle TN, you are biased, Charlie Murphy has seen many great high school backs that Ricky Ladd isn't in the same league as, and those guys are backups at div 1AA schools. Levonte Barber from Cleveland was 3 times the back as LAdd and he is a backup at UTC. I'm sure he can get a ride somewhere, and Charlie hopes he takes advantage of the education oportunitty. Which brings up another determining factor, what kind of student is he????

Charlie Murphy has no clue about football is what I have come to conclude! Ladd beat out some of the best players in the STATE for Mr. Football ( Cates, Rogan, Harrison Smith) I mean the list goes on but he went home with the hardware! I'm not from White House, actually am one of there arch rivals, but Ricky can have a good college career put in the right Offense, OVC is a perfect fit for him!