Brentwood Academy vs. Bolivar

War Eagles

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Final BA 59 BOLIVAR 42

Those guys I must admit come to play ball. They out played BOLIVAR for 4 quarters. Like I stated the role players will make the differ. Brandon had 14 pts and dominated Bone had 15 can't remember WAYNE but WILLIE had a hard 15, BRANDON dominated the boards in my opinion over Chism. They come out on a 17 to 1 run. Although the score was ugly BOLIVAR did not come to play in my book. This is one and THE FIRST TIME I CAN SAY I HAVE SEEN THEM GIVE UP. Maybe not but that is my opinion.

I was at the game also and Bolivar just looked terrible...Wright blocked Chism about 4 times..Chism missed about 15 shots close to the basket..Kemp made about two shots in a row before halftime but missed a whole bunch of shots,missed a couple layups,shots right under the goal,missed free throws..The best two players on the floor tonight were Wright and Bone...Bruce Pearl was in the crowd tonight and he didn't get to see much..I know Kemp and Chism are great players but they were awful tonight..And Bolivar looks to be a two man team overall but another player,#0 looked pretty good..Based on tonight's performance only..I was not impressed with Bolivar..Bolivar had 3 points in the 1st quarter...They had 14 at the half..They were never in this game..

I saw where someone said Wayne got worked over, but did it seem like his ankle was bothering him at all? Not making excuses for Bolivar, i just want to know what kind of shape Wayne is in?

Grats to BA on a good game.

The Bolivar coach had Chism lay on the floor before the game and came and put pressure on Chism's leg and stretched his legs every way imaginable..I didn't see anything wrong with Chism's ankle ..Late in the game,he looked to have a very slight limp but really barely noticable..He just got outplayed..Wright is the real deal!

The Bolivar coach had Chism lay on the floor before the game and came and put pressure on Chism's leg and stretched his legs every way imaginable..I didn't see anything wrong with Chism's ankle ..Late in the game,he looked to have a very slight limp but really barely noticable..He just got outplayed..Wright is the real deal!

Yeah, they stretch Chism out like that before every game. If his ankle was hurting, it wasn't THAT noticeable. I will say it, Wright looked a lot better than Chism. With that being said, Wright didn't really have his best game, he missed quite a few layups and shots but he was still very impressive. Willie, Wayne, and the Bolivar crew couldn't make a shot in the first quarter.........it was pathetic. They just didn't have it at all tonight. BA isn't 17 points better than Bolivar, but they are definitely a better all around team. This wasn't the typical Bolivar game, I didn't expect them to win but I thought the game would be competitive. They were just off, and Brentwood played a solid game. Good luck to both teams as they head down the stretch.