Greeneville Football 06

DevilDL77

Yes and it makes it hard to get an good gauge of things but I was really seemed that Greeneville didn't dress 30 kids. I'm pretty sure that Science Hill dressed at least 50 if not 60. Besides the QBs, I doubt that there were any skill players there that will be an starter in the fall between baseball and track it's very difficult to assess(sp) anything in the spring but it was good from the kids to get a chance to hit people with an different color jersey.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, do you know the number of the THS player that made the lone score? Any more info?

Greeneville scored eary on an option for about 60 yards and Greenevilles D stood tuff all night, but Tennessee High had some chances to score so did Greeneville. All around was a good scrimmage nobody got hurt so that good. Wish both teams luck during season. Hope to see you in playoffs.

• 2 weeks later...

Greenville people who know what I'm talking about-

Something happened at the Morristown Lady Trojans/ Powell Panthers Sub-State basketball game that involved some Greenville Students. Theft is wrong and you can be prosecuted. And I really don't enjoy having to pitch in to help post up 300$ to fix the problem that a few students created.

I played against greenway last year..i started at corner as a sophomore and he started at QB as a freshman..to say the least i overlooked him and thought since i had more experience i didnt have to worry TOO much about their passing game, of course the coaching staff had for-warned me about Washington but i had my doubts about whether Greenway could get him the ball..well i was proven wrong big time..he is an outstanding QB, even tho he didnt do much against us probably because it was raining and thats not the easiest time to throw it and catch it, but he still managed to complete some good passes

i didnt get to see Greenville play in the jamboree because we left at halftime but i see Greeneville finishing 2nd or 3rd in the 5 rivers..good luck guys and i cant wait to play u all in Greeneville