Region 2, 3AAA and 4AAA

chsbaseball10

Sounds about right......If I am correct, didn't the only reason why Halls made it past Regions was because Oak Ridge pitched a pitcher like 1 more inning than he was suppose to pitch????? So they got disqualified but they really beat you??

hey wang,

quit your whining and belly aching. When you all beat someone when it matters you can talk. you all are the best team in the state until it counts. so stink it up and beat someone or enjoy your loss in the substate like you have the past couple of years when my devils have roasted your indians. :lol:

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey deviledhornet, why dont u trash talk withen 3 weeks of the post ur talking about next time. Seems you are a little too slow, just like u should drive on ur way back to knoxville come may. I'd hate for you to crash on your way back home and not going to state :angry:

DHEAT...think about what our rotation would be like if we still had Berrong and TK...we would never run out of pitching...and everybody in the rotation would throw in the 83-87 range...shoulda coulda woulda u know....but i think we will be ok...we had a decent scrimmage last night with Karns...we didnt hit it very well but our pitching was exceptional...Bush and West did well the first 5 innings and then Jersey in the 8th showed a nasty knuckle curve...had those boys bending all different ways...we play Powell, WB, and West next week...I will prolly throw in the West game since Powell is on Monday and i threw twice already this week and I know i won't throw against WB since i will start against them during the season...so I will prolly throw against West at Scotland Yard on Wednesday at 5....cya there DHEAT!

DHEAT...think about what our rotation would be like if we still had Berrong and TK...we would never run out of pitching...and everybody in the rotation would throw in the 83-87 range...shoulda coulda woulda u know....but i think we will be ok...we had a decent scrimmage last night with Karns...we didnt hit it very well but our pitching was exceptional...Bush and West did well the first 5 innings and then Jersey in the 8th showed a nasty knuckle curve...had those boys bending all different ways...we play Powell, WB, and West next week...I will prolly throw in the West game since Powell is on Monday and i threw twice already this week and I know i won't throw against WB since i will start against them during the season...so I will prolly throw against West at Scotland Yard on Wednesday at 5....cya there DHEAT!

Thanks rebelguy21, show me all the work you and I have worked on the past few summers with some big outings. Talk at ya soon. I think coach B has that paper

I thought we (Powell) played yall Friday night not Monday?

I guess we do...I thought it was Monday for some reason...I wrote that post during 1st block Government class so i didnt have a schedule in front of me....haha

Thanks rebelguy21, show me all the work you and I have worked on the past few summers with some big outings. Talk at ya soon. I think coach B has that paper

I did everything right last night against Karns...I made sure Bush let me know if i fell off towards first or my back wasnt straight...sounds good preciate it...who we got for the Prospects this year?

SD and Halls. You cannot say SD is better than Halls. Untill they beat Halls, Halls is the team to beat in Knoxville!

We all already know who the teams to beat are...SD because of their pitching and hitting and Halls because of the same thing...I pitched against both teams last year and got hurt in the 4th innings of both games...and in both games the relief pitching ended up losing the game...this year will be different though...I can't wait to throw against the best two teams in Knoxville to see what we are made of.

ONly person on the preseason all american list is lockwood, the guy who QUIT football when his team needed him this year. Way to go jeff real stand up guy right there. hopefully he doesnt quit baseball too for more excuses

Lockwood's future is obviously baseball. He's signed a baseball scholly w/Tennessee. I don't know why he "quit", but he's certainly within his rights to do so. If he were my son, I'm not sure I'd want him risking an injury on the gridiron.

ONly person on the preseason all american list is lockwood, the guy who QUIT football when his team needed him this year. Way to go jeff real stand up guy right there. hopefully he doesnt quit baseball too for more excuses

i really hope you are joking. who cares about football, why play football when you already signed at ut? why get hurt? that may be the most retarded post ive seen on here all year