2/10 Siegel at Lebanon

timbdp

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

Only problem is the kids who sit up top and on the sides dont wanna go and pay $5 on a friday night because they all think we will blow everyone out.

then tell them not to show up.

Guest dare_2_dream

telling a large group of kids not to show up at a game like that is like telling a baby not to cry

thing is, you can't force someone to have school spirit...either they care or they don't and right now most kids that are coming up don't care they just want to be part of "the Nation"

so its the cool thing to do huh.

Don't get tell me about something that I was at and you were not.

ah how quickly you forget...go back and check the thread...I saw the confontation from a distance. I then saw you or one of your friends run to somebody else and talk about how you almost "whooped these dudes". You even backed your way out of getting caught by saying "we were mad and may have said somethings I dont remember" So dont tell me about something I know of :o

Good game

ah how quickly you forget...go back and check the thread...I saw the confontation from a distance. I then saw you or one of your friends run to somebody else and talk about how you almost "whooped these dudes". You even backed your way out of getting caught by saying "we were mad and may have said somethings I dont remember" So dont tell me about something I know of :o

Good game

If you saw someone run off and tell someone that we almost whipped those dudes then you did not see us. We were backed to my car and we got in and left while they were coming up to us. Most of the words from us came while we were in the car.