2/10 Siegel at Lebanon

timbdp

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

Dude, it is not you. I have been looking at this thread and it is just about every other Siegel fan except for you and Dare 2 Dream. The rest of them are just dogging the team that just beat them. And by the way, perfect statement to summarize the Lebanon game. :o

:o just realize siegel isnt superman and can lose on any given night, and if they lose, then they lose and thats the bottom line.

Is it b/c yall are being written up any more in any papers this yr?

The papers want whats new and interesting....no need to do any articles on us since people already know about us.

And I guess part of the reason could be that the DNJ doesn't want any Oakland students calling and whining about how someone didn't write about them :o

The papers want whats new and interesting....no need to do any articles on us since people already know about us.

And I guess part of the reason could be that the DNJ doesn't want any Oakland students calling and whining about how someone didn't write about them :o

No, it is b/c you can't fill up the picture anymore. Too much internal fighting.

Just hope the paper prints the correct stats and not the inflated ones. Geesh!

Sorry wasn't trying to "push the ignore button" i was gone all day yesterday and today

The "demanding respect thing"...that didn't come out how it was supposed to...i know respect is earned not given so my bad about that

But how have we not earned respect? What have we done in winning OR losing that should tarnish our reputation in any way? Usually everything we say gets twisted around into some form of arrogance or excuses and how people twist posts around is not our problem...alll I don't understand is how you can call us classless when everything on CoachT turns into a bashing session on Jimmy or his father :o

blue06 we DID give lebanon ALL the credit they deserve :o