2/10 Siegel at Lebanon

timbdp

Yeah well seriously im sick of hearing about this so blue stop talkin about it was a long time ago and its over who cares me and u both kno they r some girls (cant cuss but u know what im sayin) cuz the next week we should up and they were there and we were ready to settle the situation since they wanted to make a big deal out of something that didnt even involved basketball so we showed up with are group and they had theres and they didnt come on down the road a lil ways and get the situation settled so we know who the girls are in the situation so leave it alone and talk basketball....good game at lebanon the other night

GO DEVILS!!

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who gives a crap really...Harris ur have no life but to make a big deal outta something that u were not even involved in and who cares what u heard what people dont realize is that confrontation was started over something that happen the weekend before so no of u guys know what really happened so stop talkin about it

Yeah well seriously im sick of hearing about this so blue stop talkin about it was a long time ago and its over who cares me and u both kno they r some girls (cant cuss but u know what im sayin) cuz the next week we should up and they were there and we were ready to settle the situation since they wanted to make a big deal out of something that didnt even involved basketball so we showed up with are group and they had theres and they didnt come on down the road a lil ways and get the situation settled so we know who the girls are in the situation so leave it alone and talk basketball....good game at lebanon the other night

GO DEVILS!!

I did not start talking about it. I have been talking about the game.

Who gives a crap really...Harris ur have no life but to make a big deal outta something that u were not even involved in and who cares what u heard what people dont realize is that confrontation was started over something that happen the weekend before so no of u guys know what really happened so stop talkin about it

hoolie has a life, I can vouch for that :o