2/10 Siegel at Lebanon

timbdp

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya that white guy is cutter he is a sophmore and is one of the best shooters in this district and if it werent for refs this game would have been a Siegel blowout, im just glad when tournaments get here we wont have those refs again so we can coe out and dominate lebanon if we play them

Are you trying to tell me that the refs caused a 30+ point swing in the game? I don't think so. You are just going to have to get over the fact that Lebanon dominated Siegel in every way. Give them some credit.

thanks tnoutsider....for stating every single that has already been said 5 times.

And what bogus excuses are there? We didn't blame the loss on fouls....you imagining some things over there?

Your boy bigdust blames the refs. Is that not an excuse???

Are you trying to tell me that the refs caused a 30+ point swing in the game? I don't think so. You are just going to have to get over the fact that Lebanon dominated Siegel in every way. Give them some credit.

Your boy bigdust blames the refs. Is that not an excuse???

well if bigdust blames the refs then that's what he believes but if you ask me, hoolie, and most of the other siegel posters refs will never be the difference in a win or a loss...i blame nothing except for being outplayed by lebanon

Sort of hard for any of you to blame the refs other than Dust because none of the rest of you WENT to the game to support the team to see if they got "screwed" or not.

We're going round and round here. Every time you loose an argument, or it dies down, you try and find something else. We already said we assumed we would win, and with the weather it just wasn't worth it. Even if it's bad to assume, that's all that happened.

We're going round and round here. Every time you loose an argument, or it dies down, you try and find something else. We already said we assumed we would win, and with the weather it just wasn't worth it. Even if it's bad to assume, that's all that happened.

So tell Dust to shut up then.

I agree that people have said the refs have screwed over Jones before. The difference is that most of the time that's exactly what people say, not "the ref's screwed the game over." It's one thing to state that a ref screwed someone over as opposed to losing the game for us. There's a big difference. :thumb:

As I stated, IF you had lost any of those games, I am sure you would have blamed the refs for "screwing" Lucas. I am sure it was mentioned at some point when you lost to Oakland, but maybe not. You were so busy "turning" everyone to the after game actions to make up for the fact that you "lost" that one.