scrimmages

timbdp

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on a good result G. Was each team at full strength?

I think both were at full strength, but I think they ran some different line ups through out the game. I know we switched ours around a fair amount, to see what would click the best. Farragut subbed more than we did, but I also think they had more men to sub. Both teams played hard, but I think both knew that it was a scrimmage... How did LC do against Catholic?

Guest Number8

I think both were at full strength, but I think they ran some different line ups through out the game. I know we switched ours around a fair amount, to see what would click the best. Farragut subbed more than we did, but I also think they had more men to sub. Both teams played hard, but I think both knew that it was a scrimmage... How did LC do against Catholic?

Congratulation BigG on ur result. I m happy to hear that both teams played with strength. But what i would like to know, how was their team Physical, speed and Condition wise.

Congratulation BigG on ur result. I m happy to hear that both teams played with strength. But what i would like to know, how was their team Physical, speed and Condition wise.

Forwards are great. Great skill, ball control, speed. They also played smart in the middle. The whole team plays very quickly, and they counter attack well and fast. They are in good shape, and sub smart. I agree with AH20, I think their starting goalkeeper didn't play, but the one they had in did the job. Against Farragut, you won't have time to think about what you are going to do with the ball when you get it, you have to know before, because they close very quickly. Good luck Number8... any scrimmage results from up there?

Guest Number8

Forwards are great. Great skill, ball control, speed. They also played smart in the middle. The whole team plays very quickly, and they counter attack well and fast. They are in good shape, and sub smart. I agree with AH20, I think their starting goalkeeper didn't play, but the one they had in did the job. Against Farragut, you won't have time to think about what you are going to do with the ball when you get it, you have to know before, because they close very quickly. Good luck Number8... any scrimmage results from up there?

Wow sound like a great team. I m lookin foreward to the game. Our team has their two scrimmage games on tuesday and thursday... next week. And according to our coach he will sub people out 3/4 at a time. But i will post the results after our games.