Grace vs. Temple IV and V?

UCSportsFan

As we all know Grace has won 3 in a row from Temple which is a hard task to do for sure. Will these two teams play for the District and Region Championships and if so what does everyone think the outcome will be? Are there other teams that could challenge realistically? Its hard to beat a team 3 times in one year let alone 4 or 5. At some point the law of averages has to got to go in Temple's favor. What does everyone think? :thumb:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If 4 and 5 was to happen I think it would be the same result as game three

Words of wisdom from Marion County.

I think you have to say, "if" when you speak of Grace-Temple V. Grace-Temple IV will happen, but the boys from 3rd Street will make some noise in the tournament, especially if Temple continues in thise downward spiral.

Well Grace will probably be the one team that for sure will come out of this region, but I think that the race for the other spot will CSAS, Temple, and South Pittsburg. And speaking of South Pittsburg now they probably have the most difficult schedule of the week having to play all three of those teams in one week. That will be tough, very tough, but you might be able to get a better ideal about them.

Well Grace will probably be the one team that for sure will come out of this region, but I think that the race for the other spot will CSAS, Temple, and South Pittsburg. And speaking of South Pittsburg now they probably have the most difficult schedule of the week having to play all three of those teams in one week. That will be tough, very tough, but you might be able to get a better ideal about them.

Wow

Right now it is a three team race for two spots. Grace Temple and CSAS. The winner Grace Temple district has a cakewalk to region finals. Other Team will have to play CSAS which probably isnt as good as Grace and Temple but very VERY capable of beating them.

What was the big difference in this last matchup with Temple that enabled Grace to beat them by double digits? :lol:

CSAS has South Pitt Tues., @ McMinn Central Thursday, and @ East Ridge Friday.