New 11A

letrrip

I would think Richland and Columbia Academy would be, although Moore Co advanced from the middle of the pack last year. Culleoka and Huntland should be pretty good too. I'm looking forward to the new look district.

If Huntland plays as a team they should be pretty good but if its different it will be the same old team-almost but not all the way!- I watched a little of Columbia Academy practice saturday and they have a good team and watch CA and Huntland be in a dog fight this year for top of district. But you have to watch out for the other district teams like culleoka, richland, moore county and more because its anybodys race in this district! But goodluck to huntland during the season and play as a team because when yall do, yall win!.....

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They lost their best pitcher last year, but they have a sophmore that is pretty good, but he wont blow you away, as for the rest of the team.....uh...no comment

Broke Arm, we lost 4 people last year not 3. Yes one of them was our best pitcher, but as for the sophmore, Coby, he is throwing pretty good this year. There are some others on the team that should be pretty good, but a lot of them have never played high school ball before so that will hurt us. Cory Pickett is also out for part of the season due to an injury suffered in football.