Top freshman

soccerfan23

I think Hyun Tae Kim, a korean goalie for Westview in west Tn. is a must watch this year. He came and started over a senior goalie. Jake Hart is very fast and athletic too, but his skill lackks a little. Christo Pifer is a great midfield player and makes great decisions and passes.

Seriously though, this is the second time you've gotten busted out for talkin about yourself on here.... No college scout is reading this and the better you make yourself sound the more they'll laugh at you when they see you play k?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The freshman from catholic got their heads shaved today(they look amazing) so if you play catholic you'll know who they are.

The definitely stood out. That smaller kid #8 I think, had some very good skills. He got knocked off the ball frequently, but had good vision and footskills.

Guest Number8

He is a great player and will help Catholic a lot this year he has already scored a goal against bearden for us our other 3 freshmen are also great players.

I liked ur number 5, the small kid maybe the same guy u r talkin about. i don't know if u guys have permante numbers or if u switch up. he did good against us.

They did have some great players-DID. But the other reason they made state was because they had Simon Duffy (their-AHEM- asst. coach). Those players and Simon are gone and this year the new team in their district is not going to ignore their new (AHEM-asst. coach) Gavin. Follow the rules, Westview, or suffer the consequences.

Do I want to know what you are talking about, or is this going to open a can of worms that I don't want opened?

Justin Cronin and Matt Cavett (Blackman)

Bentley Dean and Carson Bone (Columbia Central)

Patrick Kelley and Will ???(Hendersonville)

Chad Roberts (Independence)

Jackson (BGA)

Ian Anthony (Franklin)

I know there are more out there. These are just a few that I have seen play in the travel season.

sadly, you won't be seeing much of justin cronin this year. and i'm not able to disclose the reasons why.

• 2 weeks later...

so. i haven't been up with the board much this boys season. I've heard much about patrick kelly. is there anything anyone can tell me about his past history, and if he is really as great as i hear? i am not calling anyone out. i have seen the boy play, it's just been a while. but does he get a little more credit, being brother to daniel? and as for will maddox, alex tummons, you need to get off this board because Plummer is a great coach, and I know he will kill you for talking smack, and putting a good word in there for yourself. And he's a great player. I've known him for a while, and never have I seen a player work so hard, and train so much. Between every night, trips to england, playing with his brother, lots of heart. Fever 91' has had a bad reputation in the past, due to parents, and over exuberate players, with a lot of heart. Wil's a perfect example fo this. In the heat of the game, frusteration tends to come out with him, but honestly, I can say no less to anyone else on that team. It was always an issue. Due to a few years of unsportsmanlike tactics from a man by the name of "Pierre"(and I know all of you Fever boys' know what I'm talking about), the boys picked up some bad habits. If they can get these under control, and from how I have seen them all in the past, they will be set, and Hendersonville, Pope, and all these other schools that picked up these boys will be very well off. Great group of talent. And I don't know the Pope coach, but if he is anything like Plummer, the boys will change...fast. Your sat out on HHS the whole game for disrespect to a referee, teamate, or player of opposition. It can be a little different, once your in it for pride, can't it be, boys? I've watched you boys play, and wherever you all are, keep progressing with the great skills and passion you have.

David Grueser from Dyersburg has to be one of the best freshmen in tennessee. He has 11 goals in 5 games and is looking very strong at forward.

I would say a lot of your players have scored quite a few goals. I think the total is 47 goals in 5 games. I will be interested to see how he does against Ridgeway and Sheffield. Good luck, though. Sounds like he is starting his freshman year off strong.