Any Good Sophomores? what do yall think?

met13

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Collinwoods Jordan Martin is an amazing talent and look for the trojanettes to be stronger this year and in up coming years than they've ever been, with another sophomore comming in this year.... thats right Abby Andrews will be sighted on the diamond this year she's a great athelete and will be great playing along side Martin.. they will be two very strong sophomores!

Collinwoods Jordan Martin is an amazing talent and look for the trojanettes to be stronger this year and in up coming years than they've ever been, with another sophomore comming in this year.... thats right Abby Andrews will be sighted on the diamond this year she's a great athelete and will be great playing along side Martin.. they will be two very strong sophomores!

I know Abby is a GREAT softball player & sophomore, but with the injury to her ankle, is playing softball an option???

Daniel Thomas Gibbs

Arika McDonald Alcoa

Kara Murr, Kelsey Hayes Heritage

Heather forget last name S.D.

I AGREE! KARA MURR & ARIKA MCDONALD ARE VERY STRONG SOPHOMORE PLAYERS. I HAVE SEEN THEM IN ACTION. BOTH ARE GOOD HITTERS/FIELDERS. KARA IS ALSO A GOOD PITCHER AND QUICK ON THE BASES.

I,M NOT SURE WHO DANIEL THOMAS IS BUT IM SURE SHE IS A GOOD PLAYER COMING FROM THE GIBBS PROGRAM.

I KNOW THE HEATHER GIRL YOUR YOUR TALKING ABOUT. I CAN'T THINK OF HER LAST NAME, BUT SHE IS PRETTY GOOD ALSO.

KELSEY HAYES IS A PRETTY GOOD PLAYER ALSO. SHE IS FAST ON THE BASES. SHE IS GOOD OUTFIELDER. SHE IS A PRETTY GOOD CATCHER TOO.

I AGREE! KARA MURR & ARIKA MCDONALD ARE VERY STRONG SOPHOMORE PLAYERS. I HAVE SEEN THEM IN ACTION. BOTH ARE GOOD HITTERS/FIELDERS. KARA IS ALSO A GOOD PITCHER AND QUICK ON THE BASES.

I,M NOT SURE WHO DANIEL THOMAS IS BUT IM SURE SHE IS A GOOD PLAYER COMING FROM THE GIBBS PROGRAM.

I KNOW THE HEATHER GIRL YOUR YOUR TALKING ABOUT. I CAN'T THINK OF HER LAST NAME, BUT SHE IS PRETTY GOOD ALSO.

KELSEY HAYES IS A PRETTY GOOD PLAYER ALSO. SHE IS FAST ON THE BASES. SHE IS GOOD OUTFIELDER. SHE IS A PRETTY GOOD CATCHER TOO.

Heather's last name is Bruce. She is a good player.

Thomas and McDonald play summer ball with my daughter, both

are very good

Jones is on the same Thunder team with Skeen.

Craft is playing not sure of team name.

no info on others

Chelsea O'Connor is playing for the 16U White Lightning this year.

Brittany Craft (catcher at Powell) plays summer ball with the 18U Tennessee Eagles, formerly the Austin Eagles.

Powell has several great players. Powell went to State last year with all of these girls playing as freshmen!

• 3 weeks later...