Bethel has solid recruiting class

wardawg2038

Bethel has done a better job of recruiting local talent(West Tennessee)I bet they will have a better fan base because of it....It's a shame UTM doesn't follow Bethel's lead and recruit a little more sternly in this area....I think they give up early on guys from around here because these kids now the history of UTM's football program....It's also a shame that Bethel,as a NAIA team' is going to have much better facilities than a NCAA DI-AA program....

As far as some local players,Cole Clanton from OCCHS is also playing for Bethel....

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bethel sure has grown. Used to be a field where they are building the facilities. Dr. Prosser or someone raised some bucks to build that and the facilities to go with it.

They also built a new soccer...tennis...upgraded baseball facilities.

Tennis_courts.JPG

field1.jpg

Edited by Antwan

No...they are on the same road as the football field. There are 8 new tennis courts.

Thanks. They sure look great and they have lights....Wow! Bethel's facilities have improved 100%. I will be in Hnery Co in a few weeks, I will drive by and look at the new football field.

Edited by wingman10

• 2 weeks later...

I read where Drew Hayes will play at Bethel. II expected that he would go there and play baseball for his father. Don't know how soon it will be before he takes over at qb.

He will have some stiff competition. They have a senior this year (4 year starter) with two more underclassmen that can play. They also signed the qb from Ezell Harding. He's not bad either. Glad to see Hayes go to Bethel. He will be a great asset to either sport.

Edited by Antwan