How do you think Carter from grace and Jurick from eastridge matched u

TNballer2006

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carter is a much better athlete than Phillip. At this point in time Phillip is a much better basketball player. Carter is extremely soft and doesn't play with any sort of passion. Phillip is a fierce competitor already. When he blocks a shot or gets a dunk he will definately let it be known. Phillip gets technical fouls because he is intense. I will agree Carter is not the focal point point for Grace yet, but next season he will. I know he is 6'10 and has some touch but he still needs to be a force on the block.

Whoever said Carter is a 3 or a 4 is crazy. He is way to slow to guard any three guard in America. I played at a D2 school and he could not even start at the three for them. He will be a 4 with touch, not a 3 with size.

was there even a matchup between them? Jurick dominated him on defense and offense... Jurick is much better! :thumb:

well i already said this over a month ago, but jurick has no idea out to play help defense so that is how van horn could get into the lane and score...somebody needs to teach that guy how to step over and block someone else's shot besides the guy he is guarding...if someone would teach that kid simple defense then he could be a great high school player, but if he doesn't learn how to do that then he has a long road ahead of him, just because he blocks a bunch of shots doesn't mean he's playing good defense, he HAS to use his size to mess up anyone's shot that comes near the paint, dont know what goddard is doing out there with him but surely he knows how to teach someone defense, if not then maybe someone else should try

well i already said this over a month ago, but jurick has no idea out to play help defense so that is how van horn could get into the lane and score...somebody needs to teach that guy how to step over and block someone else's shot besides the guy he is guarding...if someone would teach that kid simple defense then he could be a great high school player, but if he doesn't learn how to do that then he has a long road ahead of him, just because he blocks a bunch of shots doesn't mean he's playing good defense, he HAS to use his size to mess up anyone's shot that comes near the paint, dont know what goddard is doing out there with him but surely he knows how to teach someone defense, if not then maybe someone else should try

Jurick rarely blocks his own man shots over 80% of his blocks come off of help so before you go posting something you should find out the truth.....

Jurick rarely blocks his own man shots over 80% of his blocks come off of help so before you go posting something you should find out the truth.....

i've found out the truth, and i've wathced the kid play more the once, so maybe you should actually learn about the game of basketball, the kid needs a lot of help on the defensive end of the floor, he has good moves in the post offensively, but on the defensive side he is always a step or two late trying to get off his man and to the man with the ball...you obviously dont know what help side defense is, so quit acting like you are so smart and praising his big game when his team lost, get over it and learn something about the game

I have been lucky enough to play against Phillip, Carter, and Bledsoe(the 6'11 kid from McMinn Central) at different times. Phillip is by far the best all around ball player. He doesn't have a wow factor like Carter he just gets the job done. MNew lighten up on the 16 yr old kid. And especially lighten up on Goddard. You as well as I know Baker and Goddard can only coach so much the guys have to get the job done.

I have been lucky enough to play against Phillip, Carter, and Bledsoe(the 6'11 kid from McMinn Central) at different times. Phillip is by far the best all around ball player. He doesn't have a wow factor like Carter he just gets the job done. MNew lighten up on the 16 yr old kid. And especially lighten up on Goddard. You as well as I know Baker and Goddard can only coach so much the guys have to get the job done.

whatever happened to the 6'11 guy from mcminn???

i've found out the truth, and i've wathced the kid play more the once, so maybe you should actually learn about the game of basketball, the kid needs a lot of help on the defensive end of the floor, he has good moves in the post offensively, but on the defensive side he is always a step or two late trying to get off his man and to the man with the ball...you obviously dont know what help side defense is, so quit acting like you are so smart and praising his big game when his team lost, get over it and learn something about the game

the only reason he was a step or 2 late because he was guarding Carter if he would of helped Carter would have had a wide open dunk. since you are such a defensive GOD u get out there and do it or shut up and WATCH the game from the STANDS.