District 11 AA Tournament (official thread)

War Eagles

i just wanna let u kno that the 3rd time may be a charm Sycamore got swept by Harpeth 2 years ago and then won the 3rd meeting in the District Championship game. But i would hafta take Harpeth if they can play defence on Jesse Moulton if not its Sycamore's

just wanna let u kno that Sycamore beat Cheatham in the championship two years ago and not harpeth and my point to the whole post was that Sycamore has swept Mont. Cent this season so why not count them in as well on the third times a charm logic.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter

i just wanna let u kno that the 3rd time may be a charm Sycamore got swept by Harpeth 2 years ago and then won the 3rd meeting in the District Championship game. But i would hafta take Harpeth if they can play defence on Jesse Moulton if not its Sycamore's

shs5.0 is right. That Sycamore-Harpeth game two years ago at Montgomery Central was in the district semifinals.

just wanna let u kno that Sycamore beat Cheatham in the championship two years ago and not harpeth and my point to the whole post was that Sycamore has swept Mont. Cent this season so why not count them in as well on the third times a charm logic.

I agree Moulton is a big part of the team, but I think you need to watch out for other players. Austin Lohin is a very talented player, and it would be wise to crack down on him as well.

I agree Moulton is a big part of the team, but I think you need to watch out for other players. Austin Lohin is a very talented player, and it would be wise to crack down on him as well.

Oh I agree whole heartedly in order for sycamore to do anything in districts nad especially regionals they are going to have to have all their players play to their fullest potential. Moulton, Lohin, Bullard, Kinman, Scott, and Forbes are all offensive threats to keep an eye on. Because if one is having an off night the others step up i.e stewart county game.

First things first...ALL HAIL DISTRICT CHAMPS! and now on to the real business...what makes anyone think that harpeth will get out of the first round let alone beat the DISTRICT CHAMPS...in the final game...harpeth has no chance what so ever against sycamore. i mean really you act like the games the played were close maybe they were until the second half when sycamore decided they were tired of playing a close game and pulled off with ease...so sorry fellas a third time wont be a charm for the gay little indians...but maybe for fairview...it will be...i see FAIRVIEW on top of this one ladies...but hey all i ask is that harpeth comes and watches sycamore in the final game of the district tournys...please show up we need some fan support...o wait no we dont #1 PEP CLUB IN THE NATION! B)

many thanks,

cutiepatootie

First things first...ALL HAIL DISTRICT CHAMPS! and now on to the real business...what makes anyone think that harpeth will get out of the first round let alone beat the DISTRICT CHAMPS...in the final game...harpeth has no chance what so ever against sycamore. i mean really you act like the games the played were close maybe they were until the second half when sycamore decided they were tired of playing a close game and pulled off with ease...so sorry fellas a third time wont be a charm for the gay little indians...but maybe for fairview...it will be...i see FAIRVIEW on top of this one ladies...but hey all i ask is that harpeth comes and watches sycamore in the final game of the district tournys...please show up we need some fan support...o wait no we dont #1 PEP CLUB IN THE NATION! :lol:

many thanks,

cutiepatootie

'gay little indians' that really hurts my self-esteem. What makes anyone think that sycamore will beat Waverly I mean they did only beat them by what 10, oooooh that scares me. :lol: And I am glad that your pep club showed up for the game last friday...o wait it didnt. Anyways this isnt a pep club forum the cheerleader forum is just a little bit lower, cutiepatootie<<(doubt it).

Guest catfish-hunter

'gay little indians' that really hurts my self-esteem. What makes anyone think that sycamore will beat Waverly I mean they did only beat them by what 10, oooooh that scares me. :lol: And I am glad that your pep club showed up for the game last friday...o wait it didnt. Anyways this isnt a pep club forum the cheerleader forum is just a little bit lower, cutiepatootie<<(doubt it).

Waverly???? I'm not trying to start any arguments here but if Sycamore plays Waverly in this tourney then more than likely it's going to be because Waverly upset both Stewart Co. and Harpeth on back-to-back nights. If that does wind up happening then I hope Coach Rawlings is playing the lottery this weekend because I want his #'s :lol:

Waverly???? I'm not trying to start any arguments here but if Sycamore plays Waverly in this tourney then more than likely it's going to be because Waverly upset both Stewart Co. and Harpeth on back-to-back nights. If that does wind up happening then I hope Coach Rawlings is playing the lottery this weekend because I want his #'s :thumb:

lol...i dont see waverly in the championship, but i do see them beatin stewart co....if some how we do beat harpeth, ill git those lottery #'s my self and will share with catfish :lol:

With your third times a charm logic you have stuck with on many threads Mont. Central and Fairview will be in the 'ship. But who knows, Sycamore is way overrated and have been far to lucky as of late. Anybody can win 16 in a row, it takes skill for that 17th victory. :ph34r:

It is 17 in a row , junior. Get it right if you want to act like you have half of a brain.