Top Seniors

adidas1

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are the top seniors to watch out for? Has anyone of them signed to play next year?

I don't wanna beat this in the ground...but I'm sure you gotta say Fernando Costa for Dyersburg is the best senior this year..He has been in talks with Maryland and other top D-I schools, he is also gonna try to see what Criciuma , Bahia, and Vitoria ( 3rd division Brazilian teams) are looking for

haha that gave me the best laugh i had in a while. Not only has Maryland been done recruiting for the last month they have a full roster for next year so he might be talking to Maryland but they arnt talking back. I mean im sure hes good can somone tell me about him i have never heard of him

haha that gave me the best laugh i had in a while. Not only has Maryland been done recruiting for the last month they have a full roster for next year so he might be talking to Maryland but they arnt talking back. I mean im sure hes good can somone tell me about him i have never heard of him

Sorry pal-get your facts straight-I know for a fact Trevor Adair at Clemson is still in the middle of recruiting as are all of the ACC schools because their states haven't started their seasons yet either. There has been some recruiting from the northern states who play in the fall but NO ACC SCHOOL is done with signing.

Sorry pal-get your facts straight-I know for a fact Trevor Adair at Clemson is still in the middle of recruiting as are all of the ACC schools because their states haven't started their seasons yet either. There has been some recruiting from the northern states who play in the fall but NO ACC SCHOOL is done with signing.

This guy is correct. I know of several players in Tennessee being recruited by ACC shchools at the moment.

Who are the top seniors to watch out for? Has anyone of them signed to play next year?

3 very skilled seniors outta bga.

Jason Bristol-West Virginia, one of the best sweepers in the state

Dustin Dawes-Louisville, controls the midfield very well, good leader

Wade Wonderlin-Memphis, also controls midfield very well, intelligent soccer player

outside of bga i dont know many. does anybody have more info on fernando costa from dyersburg? bryan lowder is also a very skilled player for BHS.

Their isn't much difference between D1, D2 and NAIA. Having played against teams from all three, the competition is just as solid. D1 tends to recruit bigger kids. The biggest difference I have seen is size in these 3 divisions. Someone tell me about Bolt..?

Very Fast, strong player. He has a high soccer IQ. He has good touch, he has had excellent coaching at the high school and travel level.