Freshman

philip2003

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

corey is definitley a excellent player, but my vote goes to Phillip Daugherty of Wartburg. He is throwing in the mid 70's which is good for a freshman. He also has very good contact and power in the box. He can play any position that you put him at and will excel this year and prove to be one of the top freshman in tennessee.

I play with Corey at Clinton, and he is a very good player. He hits very well and will definitely see some playing time from behind the plate. He played with us on our Clinton summer ball team and he hit just at good as any of us older players. He will definitely have a good future at Clinton.

I agree. Tell him Phil From Petros said hey. He will know who your talkin about if you mention the Southeast Regional, and that home run I hit off him. haha :unsure:

Keenan Kolinsky of CAK will be the best freshman in East Tennessee and possibly the state. He threw 80 with the Jugs last year as an eighth grader and this year he's clocked at 85. He also hit two over in practice and has power to both sides of the field. Oh, by the way, he's a left hander. Watch him VERY closely this year.

Edited by wheelhouse