ONEIDA VS AC

goldcrow

I have been to Oliver Springs, Wartburg, Loudon, and many other places. However, I have never seen anything like Oneida tried to pull last night. A girl fouls out of the game, her coach knows, the scorekeeper knows, and the guy keeping the clock knew, and they did not tell the offical. That is simply amazing, I have heard before if you cant beat'em then why not cheat'em but come on Oneida you gotta have better character and class than that. This beats anything I have ever seen besides Kingston not giving the tournament MVP to the winning team a couple of years ago and gave it to the coaches son instead.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been to Oliver Springs, Wartburg, Loudon, and many other places. However, I have never seen anything like Oneida tried to pull last night. A girl fouls out of the game, her coach knows, the scorekeeper knows, and the guy keeping the clock knew, and they did not tell the offical. That is simply amazing, I have heard before if you cant beat'em then why not cheat'em but come on Oneida you gotta have better character and class than that. This beats anything I have ever seen besides Kingston not giving the tournament MVP to the winning team a couple of years ago and gave it to the coaches son instead.

If any one should be complaining, it should be the people from Oneida. She didn't even touch her. This was a pathetic call. This same ref that screwed us over last night, screwed us at Coalfield too.

I am sorry! I was just thinking that was a bad call and that is the first time I have ever seen anyone foul out on a bad call. What a shame. Anyway I guess since it was a pathetic call that meant she was allowed to stay in the game when she picked up her 5th foul. Is that the rule? Sounds good! Little hatred for that ref as well.

The announcer said it was her fifth foul and the score keeper help up 5 fingers. I know this was true because I thought it was her fifth foul so I looked at the scorers table to make sure. It was the refs fault that he did not see it. When the ball is put back in to play, and it was done very quickly, you can't stop the game until the next dead ball.

You all won the game(at the free throw line) so quit complaining!!!!

Gosh, GoCro. You sure are making a big thing over human error. Whoever was at fault (I'm inclined to think the referee is in charge here), probably felt bad about it anyway. Seems to me that GoCro hasn't ever made any errors in his lifetime and we all need to bow respectfully :lol: before leaving the room. Can't rabble rousing idiots just keep their two cents in their pocket, where it belongs? Peace out.

:lol: Kaz :lol:

youdon'tknowme is right because I was looking at the scorer's table and saw the same thing. Don't blame the Oneida people. Blame the referees.

Perhaps the other two officials (besides the one who made the call) saw them and decided to ignore it to even things up a bit. :thumb: Ladyndnmom has it right: 23 fouls on Oneida as opposed to 11 on Anderson County; 27 free throws for Anderson County as opposed to six for Oneida. That win should have an asterik next to it.

Just MHO, of course. :lol:

I don't know how it's been this year, but Oneida got more calls on the road than on their homecourt last year. I doubt this is the truth.

A few years ago, I was at a game at AC and clock keeper didn't start the clock for almost :20 seconds once the ball was inbounded. See they want you to think that not starting the clock is ok. Its part of their deal. They have connections.

Faith+1, B) ! I'm sorry but all I can say to you, well, when I read your comments all I can think of is laughter.

Keemom, you must be a compusive whiner. Could the fact that your Lady Cherokees have been issued 2 of their 6 losses at the hands of the Lady Indians have something to do with your comments. B)

It appears that some people collectively made an error, and that that error didn't get corrected quickly enough to satisfy Cro, Faith-o, and the Kee blowhole. Sorry. Come on people get a life, and find a crusade worth supporting.(I don't know try Save the Whales) Anyway, I'll ask around and see if I can find the number to Whiners Anonymous and get back to you.

Face it, the only thing bad about the trip to Oneida is the drive. They happen to be excellent hosts, as I'm sure they will show during the region tournament. I haven't seen a referee on the high school level from Oneida since the Owens Brothers, who retired several years ago. I think one is now serving in a official compacity of supervisor of officials in East Tennessee. I'd say you had to be pretty well respected in the profession to obtain that title. I'm done. (YDKM and WW glad to be doing business with ya)

B) Kaz B)