ONEIDA VS AC

goldcrow

Has Oneida ever beat Anderson County in anything?

Over the past 3 or 4 years, Oneida Men's soccer has pretty much, if not completely, dominated the win column against AC..Kaz, as for the athletic progression, who knows where it will be, hopefully at least equal to what it was..Only time will tell..And to clear up some misconception Kaz, I promise you that I NEVER study.. :thumb: ..I just know my stuff..I'll try to get on more often.. :thumb:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

youdon'tknowme is right because I was looking at the scorer's table and saw the same thing. Don't blame the Oneida people. Blame the referees.

Perhaps the other two officials (besides the one who made the call) saw them and decided to ignore it to even things up a bit. :thumb: Ladyndnmom has it right: 23 fouls on Oneida as opposed to 11 on Anderson County; 27 free throws for Anderson County as opposed to six for Oneida. That win should have an asterik next to it.

Just MHO, of course. :D

Just to be fair....in the boys game, Oneida shot 25 free throws and AC shot 2...so maybe it evens out.....I think I saw Stiltner talk to the refs between games......