Best up and coming programs

alwaysballin1

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White County will have much more of an impact next year in 7AAA. This years team is mostly sophomores and juniors and with the freshmen winning the District 7AAA regular season championship it's looking pretty good for White County. :thumb:

Oakland Patriots of Murfreesboro of triple A look to be great next year there 20-5 and only have one senior starter and he isnt a leading scorer

Where's Culleokarep? Maybe he/she should talk about the young kids at Culleoka.

Freshman: 6'6 Antwane Beach, 6'7 Shawn Beach, 6'3 C.J. Holt, 6'3 Chad Stephens.

Soph. 6'4 Demario Williams, with a solid class beside him and a solid junior class also. Losing 3 starters off this years team but with this group might be better at the end of next year.

Obion Co. Central is a team i definately believe has a bright future. Look at what they've done this year with 2 seniors and 1 junior that they haven't been able to do the past few years with 10 times the talent. They graduate alot of scoring and leadership in Jonh Sawyer this year and like i said, they only have one junior rising next year. But they have 3 sophomores and 2 freshman that contributed heavily this year. One of those freshman is second on the team in scoring and the other is 6'4 and only has room for improvement. They are definately on the rise in the future and look for them to be in the 'buro in in the next couple of years.

Guest dare_2_dream

Where's Culleokarep? Maybe he/she should talk about the young kids at Culleoka.

Freshman: 6'6 Antwane Beach, 6'7 Shawn Beach, 6'3 C.J. Holt, 6'3 Chad Stephens.

Soph. 6'4 Demario Williams, with a solid class beside him and a solid junior class also. Losing 3 starters off this years team but with this group might be better at the end of next year.

if there is anything that needs to be known about Culleoka, CulleokaRep is the person to ask for sure.

Cascade is a young team that exceeded expectations this year. They are going to be very tough for the next couple of years.

Community started one senior, one sophmore and three freshman this year, next year it will be one junior and four sophmores, tall and fast; with one junior, 4 sophmores and two or three freshman on the bench. Now that is a young team! They will be good next year and awsome the next two years. See you in the boro. ;)

I don't know what it will be like in a few years or so b/c we only have one middle school feeder but watch out for Bartlett next year. Only one senior on the team this year that has got great talent in the Junior and Sophmore class. With this years expierence that the team is getting since only three of the 12 players played varsity ball last year we are looking for a big season out of them next year.

I don't know what it will be like in a few years or so b/c we only have one middle school feeder but watch out for Bartlett next year. Only one senior on the team this year that has got great talent in the Junior and Sophmore class. With this years expierence that the team is getting since only three of the 12 players played varsity ball last year we are looking for a big season out of them next year.

From Metro schools, Pearl Cohn 08 class will be good, if all their players can stay eligble to play throughout the whole season, and then from AAA, Antioch has a nice a nice Junior in Codye Hatcher, then a line of Sophmore in Michael McAdoo, Micahel Williams, Kyle Upton, and Jeremy Williams. Another team to be good next year and the year after is McGavock. They have strong post players, and good guards. They'll be lead by JaQuan Kilcrease and Don Woods,Jr.