region 1-AAA

orange_nation

I think we should make you the Coacht Central high school poster child! I’m sure Central fans would love nothing better than to be represented to the rest of the world by such a moralistic and articulate person as yourself!!! You papa would be proud!! And your predictions…all I can say is WOW…amazing!!! :D:angry::angry:

so..i'm guessin' your DB's poster child?

that's almost degrading.

who would want to have that job? :D

can't wait till thursday! :D

...and i hope greenville shows SH how great omar really is...

hahaha

Roll Over The Tribe Cougars, Roll

Edited by Central_Redneck_04

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah right Bud!!! South and Central do not have more Preps than Dobyns Bennett!! :angry: BIG DIFFERENCE. Thursday night (if you go) I want you to notice something ok, Look at DB's cheerleaders then look at Central's cheerleaders. HMMMMM. That's all I am gonna say about that. We at Central are more the "t-shirt and jeans" kinda people...

And why can't you Tribe fans give Central a little bit of credit, we pulled the big upset last Friday night and won the District championship, moving from AA to AAA. That's an accomplishment. You all act like DB is gonna murder Central Thursday night. IF YOU HONESTLY THINK CENTRAL DOESN'T WANT THIS WIN AGAINST DB YOU ARE DEAD WRONG. DB has a great ball team especially for the pre-season rankings they were getting. Will be a GREAT game, I can't wait. Good luck to both teams.

GO COUGARS!!! :angry::D

don't cry about getting credit. i have not heard 1 i repeat not even 1 central fan say anything positive about the tribe and there team and i wouldn't expect it. I have on the other hand heard several posts from other fans about the success of the central team. And the whole moving up from AA to AAA junk is so old....move on. central had a state team last year with most people coming back for this year they should have been good! and besides you put 5 guys on the floor and the other team puts 5 guys on the floor period. get the chip off your shoulder and talk ball.

Maybe you haven't noticed but the city people have done just as much bashing of the County schools, chants of County Rednecks, Inbred Rednecks, and etc. I think the county people are quite justified in being pretty excited and doing a little trash talking this past week. When we played Jefferson County and beat them last night, I didn't feel like I had to walk out of the arena quickly with my keys in my hand like I did when we defeated D-B twice and Science Hill last week, especially after all the cops ran outside during the awards ceremony.

If you at any time feel physically threatened by something at any Big 9 conference game…I would suggest counseling!

You’re probably one of those people that lock their door at the grocery store when a person of another race walks by with a grocery cart.

I agree totally with your statement that the average income per family is higher at the county schools because of the inner city youth at the city schools. But, the people that do have the money at these city schools have plenty of it and it shows.

Just one example of how uneven the funding is towards city schools and county schools: Did DB not import marble from somewhere (maybe India) for their new fieldhouse?

the majority of the fieldhouse was paid for by public funds and the city taxes (which you do not pay) funded the balance. so don't think city schools are taking anything away from the sullivan's because the last time i checked i paid county taxes which go to funding county school projects. heck...i think north has some of the best facilities in the area...all the county schools have a football stadium and a separate baseball facility while DB converts one into another in a stadium that is about 80 years old....so stop whining about stuff you really don't know about just to be hating.

and to your point about city people having plenty of money and it showing...i see just as much of a cross section at any gym you walk in...doctors lawyers and eastman workers etc. i'm sure many county folk come to the city to work and then take that money back to the county....not sure of how that plays into your beef with city schools. i don't see the central student section begging for food and hitch hiking from game to game. they seem to be doing well for themselves as well. and by the way...where do you go shopping (city?) and eating (city?) and watching movies (city?)....shhhhh

I could gone on about how TN High is playing baseball now and tell you that you can free to browse the Spring Sports section of the coacht message boards but I'm not. I will say that someone close to you had a heck of a 3 three years playing ball at TN High and always acted like a class act on the court.

Brock20…I didn’t know you cared! :angry::D

Thanks! Your words are very much appreciated. :angry:

i don't see the central student section begging for food and hitch hiking from game to game. they seem to be doing well for themselves as well. and by the way...where do you go shopping (city?) and eating (city?) and watching movies (city?)....shhhhh

Now that is funny!!! :angry::angry::D

If you at any time feel physically threatened by something at any Big 9 conference game…I would suggest counseling!

You’re probably one of those people that lock their door at the grocery store when a person of another race walks by with a grocery cart.

You have just been waiting to bring something like that into this thread haven't you? This discussion has nothing to do with race...It is about the City/County school rivalry between DB/Central, something that has been going on for about 30 years now. Is it a little silly, oh course, but it is something that has generated a lot of great games. So I think that behave on both DB and Central you can take your racial comments and leave this board. Something you should have done when TN High got ousted in the first round of the Districts. There is no place for that on this board because on here nobody is black or white.

Yeeeeah, like the DB kids just wear white tshirts with jeans and go bare-foot to school. What kinda cars do they drive anyways, Hummers, Mercedes, and Lexus'?

How much did Pal Barger donate to the new DB fieldhouse again? How much has he ever donated to a county school?

so no central kids drive nice cars? i know better than that

Pal Barger did not graduate from a county school....he is a DB grad so it goes to figure that he would donate to DB. I don't hear anyone on here complaining that a father of one of south's football players and vision speicalist donated money to fund the South fieldhouse thing.....he never donated any money to DB :blink:

I could gone on about how TN High is playing baseball now and tell you that you can free to browse the Spring Sports section of the coacht message boards but I'm not. I will say that someone close to you had a heck of a 3 three years playing ball at TN High and always acted like a class act on the court.

baseball hasn't started yet so that joke is not even relevant....besides being not funny the other 1000 times it was posted

Yeah right Bud!!! South and Central do not have more Preps than Dobyns Bennett!! :lol: BIG DIFFERENCE. Thursday night (if you go) I want you to notice something ok, Look at DB's cheerleaders then look at Central's cheerleaders. HMMMMM. That's all I am gonna say about that. We at Central are more the "t-shirt and jeans" kinda people...

And why can't you Tribe fans give Central a little bit of credit, we pulled the big upset last Friday night and won the District championship, moving from AA to AAA. That's an accomplishment. You all act like DB is gonna murder Central Thursday night. IF YOU HONESTLY THINK CENTRAL DOESN'T WANT THIS WIN AGAINST DB YOU ARE DEAD WRONG. DB has a great ball team especially for the pre-season rankings they were getting. Will be a GREAT game, I can't wait. Good luck to both teams.

GO COUGARS!!! :blink::blink:

The Rumours about the field house are way out of hand. DB went and imported marble? What the heck is that? Someone donated the marble. Just one of many ways you are twisting the truth. And Pal Barter went to DB, what obligation does he have to any school? None! It was his choice to donate money to the school that he graduated from. And looking at cheerleaders does not determine a type of school. The uniforms are the same just different colors. I repeat again both South & Central have more money in their demographics and I only knew a few people from Central that were not preps. You are in prep denial. We know you like those $100 dollar designer jeans with holes in them and your abercrombie Tshirt.

Another thing, DB people and myself included know that Central is an awesome team and deserves credit where credit is due. I know that last year and I think even the year before that they were awesome and went to state. I know that Central has most of that team back so I expected them to be good. Heck I even thought Central or South was going to win the Big 9 befre the season started. I never thought of Central beating DB as an upset. Remember the very first game DB and Central played this year @ Central? DB was the underdog and everyone said Central would win but DB did. The only upset potential will be if DB tops Central at Regions. And, who ever said that DB fans think Central does not want to win the upcoming game? What do you think, DB people think Central wants to lose. You make no sense and I can't believe I actually wasted time responding but someone needs to.

I only knew a few people from Central that were not preps. You are in prep denial. We know you like those $100 dollar designer jeans with holes in them and your abercrombie Tshirt.

I actually wear American Eagle jeans :blink: I don't really care about who wears what because it has nothing to do with tomorrow night whatsoever. About the cheerleaders, I wasn't talking about uniforms, I was talking about how they are just a tad darker and more glamourous than the average cacausan. An obvious "PREP" indication. Plus I went to Kingsport City Schools before I transferred to Sullivan County Schools and I am still friends with them so I know first hand how DB students are and what they wear.

You just be getting your maroon and gray ready for tomorrow and I'll be getting my orange ready. :blink:

So Tanning beds make people preps? Enough of this bickering, you are hard headed.

I will pull for DB and you pull for Central. The difference between you and I may be that if DB losses, I will pull for Central to keep winning. It sounds like you have some hate inside you there man.