region 1-AAA

orange_nation

Congrats to both teams for a hard fought game. Central fans keep that head up and next year we can all hope for a tight conference race again.

Roll Tribe!

I don't know how tight it will be...DB only loses one player next year. And considering all the talent on the B-team it will only get better for them.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just trying to decide whether or not to go to the tanning bed before I go to Cancun. I mean, I am so white that if I don't I will get burned and ruin my whole vacation. OK on to the game. Somebody please keep us updated on here, I can't listen because I will be working late.

bud, why dont you get one of those spray on tans. They can even tape off some kind of design for you, like flames on your back or something.

Don't drink the water when you get there :angry:

Congrats DB. Sullivan Central didn't play their best tonight, I think they all ate butter popcorn before the game because we couldn't hold on to the ball for nothin. It was like a game of hot potato. I agree, at districts Will Henry didn't make any of his much needed free throws I don't think, but tonight he made them when they really needed it. Congrats, y'all will have a tough game ahead of you tomorrow night. That Wiggins guy really is what I expected. Good luck.

Great season Cougars. I am so proud of you all.

Congrats DB. Sullivan Central didn't play their best tonight, I think they all ate butter popcorn before the game because we couldn't hold on to the ball for nothin. It was like a game of hot potato. I agree, at districts Will Henry didn't make any of his much needed free throws I don't think, but tonight he made them when they really needed it. Congrats, y'all will have a tough game ahead of you tomorrow night. That Wiggins guy really is what I expected. Good luck.

Great season Cougars. I am so proud of you all.

ummm....DB didn't play there best game either there. missed some chip shot layups and Throp struggled til late and several players in foul trouble...but made foul shots in the 4th...and don't give Will any props now after you called him a choker....shhhhhh

Edited by maroonandgray

I got to say that I have been very impressed with some of the basketball games that have been played in this tourney. Sullivan Central and DB was fantastic, the crowd was huge and very loud. Amazing to me that the two guys who had 29 and 24 points in their first game were held to 3 and 3 (I think) last night. Weatherford had a terrible shooting night but their inside game took up the slack. It was a great atmosphere for a basketball game.

In the Greeneville/Science Hill matchup the crowd was into it as well and not dissappointed because it was a fantastic game too. Crowder was not a factor like he was in the first meeting between the two. Wattad had 27 I believe and played well, Forney as in the previous meeting did not play really great. As for Greeneville Wiggins, Moore, & Anderson really played good. Boone has been in a shooting slump and did not break out of that last night either. They have had a great season and making it through Knoxville will be tough but it can happen. I know Science Hill has been playing a few freshman, one started last night , so they have things to look forward to with them, not to mention another year with Omar.

None of the teams that have played in this region tourney have anything to hang their heads about. I know they work hard and it is tough to lose that last game with all the hard work they put into it . Thanks to the teams for coming to this tourney and putting on a great show for all the fans.