11 AA

rolltide418

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

With teams able to begin practice this week how are teams looking for the upcoming season. I would think Creek Wood would be the favorite going into the season. Anybody see someone able to knock them off. If not, how do the teams shake out from 2nd through eighth?

The way I see it for this region:

1. Creekwood - They are the defending champs and dont listen to the people on here trying to downplay them, they are a powerhouse.

2. Waverly - Very young team last year that made a lot of noise. Always well coached and will be back this year. Could possibly win the ditrict????

3. Harpeth - They play well, until under pressure. Hats off to the coach for sticking to his guns and leading by example.

4. Fairview - The new cats to the region with a lot of experience and good pitching.

5. Sycamore - They are talented, but always under-achieve. They could be competing for the district title if the girls play together. When will a coach stay there longer than 1 year??? What's up with that?

6. Montgomery Central - Same ole, same ole.

7. Cheatham County - They wont be last this year just because Stewart loses the house!

8. Stewart Co - Rode the coat tails of excellent pitching last year and were very senior laden. Coach "hawaii" doesn't even know the distance of the pitching rubber to the plate. Read his post. C'mon man? Read the rule book! You could split with Cheatham for the bottom of the barrell.

Good luck to all teams and hopefully this district will be well represented at the state this year!!!

Well I see that Sycamore got off to a good start yesterday as they blanked Fairview 10-0. Has anyone else in the district got underway so far?

Yeah!!! you already know, sycamore is going to come out on top this year, they might not have a coach that stays but they have a team that has been together for a while, and they only lost one player. Their whole line up can hit a ball and their defense is awesome!!! G-LUCK

Yeah!!! you already know, sycamore is going to come out on top this year, they might not have a coach that stays but they have a team that has been together for a while, and they only lost one player. Their whole line up can hit a ball and their defense is awesome!!! G-LUCK

*You can hit, huh? Looks like Sycamore scored a lot in your game against Rossview! HA!

*Your defense is awesome? How many runs did Sycamore give up to Rossview?

Now go eat your crow and get better. Youre gonna have to if you wanna compete with the big dawgs in the district in Creekwood and Waverly.

G-LUCK!

Most of the scores that I have been able to round up are district games. Has anyone besides Sycamore played any non-district games? If so, how has your team fared? Sycamore fans what was the real score in your game with Rossview and how did you guys come out in your game yesterday at Stewart County?

District results that I have been able to locate.

Creek Wood over Montgomery Central 12-0

Yesterday

Harpeth defeated Waverly 4-0

Fairview 5-1 over M.C.