Top teams in AAA

topgame

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"This list is a good one but all it tells you is who gets seen by whoever makes it, "

Nobody saw Kelly pitch state? The AAA All state pitcher list is based on stats and performance , not favoritism or being seen.

How do they get the Stats? And who determines how well there performance is, The newspaper person that is at only about every two or three games? Who said anything about her performance at the state, it was just an example of the hits gave up and how some pitchers no matter how they perform good or bad are still given the credit and you think favortism doesn't play in softball?

stats other than K's can be in the eye of the beholder.things like hits,errors and stolen bases are seldom accurate.giving hits on fc, errors on balls too hot to handle and stolen bases on passed balls make many stats suspicious.

exactly, and that applies to all teams, the score keepers can hurt or help a pitcher or batter. I have seen very inaccurate scoring after seeing a game. So I guess the performance of the player is in the eye of the person watching the game.

exactly, and that applies to all teams, the score keepers can hurt or help a pitcher or batter. I have seen very inaccurate scoring after seeing a game. So I guess the performance of the player is in the eye of the person watching the game.

So basically, All state players arent really"ALL STATE" players they are just players that have crooked coaches that "fix" the books?

Really. Well then I guess , I have been fooled all these years.

Wow

So basically, All state players arent really"ALL STATE" players they are just players that have crooked coaches that "fix" the books?

Really. Well then I guess , I have been fooled all these years.

Wow

Sure they are all state but, the accuracy of the stats for pitchers during high school games can be greatly helped or hurt by the scorekeeper. Especially if it is a pitchers parent which I think should not be allowed. As far as Red Bank we will know at the end of this season whether they were hurt by the graduating class. We don't have to arge over it time will tell. And to everyone on here that doesn't believe politics influences high school softball. I really wish you would tell me the school and the coach because I am going to send my granddaughter there. Who looked good at the East Ridge Playday this weekend?

Sure they are all state but, the accuracy of the stats for pitchers during high school games can be greatly helped or hurt by the scorekeeper. Especially if it is a pitchers parent which I think should not be allowed. As far as Red Bank we will know at the end of this season whether they were hurt by the graduating class. We don't have to arge over it time will tell. And to everyone on here that doesn't believe politics influences high school softball. I really wish you would tell me the school and the coach because I am going to send my granddaughter there. Who looked good at the East Ridge Playday this weekend?

(Pitchers: Falon Catalano, Riverdale; Ashley Elrod, Rossview; Sally Gale, Bearden; Ashley Myatt, Dickson County; Chelsea Owens, Lincoln County; Tarrah Tucker, Hickman County; Nikki Waters, Soddy-Daisy)

Ok, Mr and Mrs. Catalano, Elrod, Gale, Bearden, Myatt, Owens, Tucker, and Waters, YOU ARE NO LONGER ALLOWED TO DO THE BOOKS, you have been caught cheating. You are also not allowed to influence the coach any longer. It is obvious you are a brown noser and it is bringing politics into girls softball.

There it is settled. Now all the little pitchers, Red Bank and otherwise, will be treated fairly.

so as far as I can see it, Everyone still classifies Red BAnk as the underdogs. Typical ...yes. However, didn't the Underdogs get the ring last year? Although Red bank is not as strong and has many miles to go to getting back at where they were, its still not out of reach. I have a feeling theyt will shock you all..just wait and see....