12a tourney

rachy

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to hear THELMA's prediction. Then i am going straight to Vegas and putting a lot money on her prediction. She is a genius!!!!!!!!!!!!

RENO,

ur so good with your wagering (not), don't u think u should bet the opposite of what u really wanna bet? u know, pull a george costanza and do the opposite so it all works out...hahahaha...j/k...hope to see u at a game soon...

Great game Trojanettes. Congratulations on the win. To come back from 16 down on a team like Wayne Co is great playing. Like I said after the Loretto game missed free throws loses a game. Now I say made free throws wins games. Good luck against Summertown Thu. night. Where was you at Thelma? You shoulda been there.

- the Abby Andrews show - she WAS the difference in the game! No adjustments made by Byrd - should have played Potete more -

Collinwood WINS...............I think that THELMA is the new "expert" for girls basketball in District 12A................

Thelma an expert? That will be the day. :thumb:

Wayne Co by 5

Collinwood by 3

That is if I can get enough sunglasses for the Trojanettes to wear so the glare from Willards head doesn't blind them during the game. :D

Edited by TrojanSportsFan