Antioch Football

coachtut

Many peolpe were critical of Mac. At least he was smart enough to retain and empower his assistants to discipline the players at Antioch.

New man is in for a rude awakening.

He better treat JB well, or chaos will ensue.

Running off the DC was a strange move. Best coach on the staff.

I believe the total staff is now of the lilly persuasion.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moonwink, have seen no words from you on this thread and it is about ANTIOCH FOOTBALL. Have you already started beezball and the Keith will not let you talk football. Let him know I have a picture [and it's ugly] of him and a baseball hat.

hey shadow any picture of dicko has to be ugly. tell lilal that the wink will always wear blue. this is to everybody else that may be wondering about me and coach wood, he has been along time friend of mine and i know he is going to do a great job at antioch. he is all business and nothing at antioch is going to catch him off guard. we have a great relationship and i see us being together for a long time.

hey shadow any picture of dicko has to be ugly. tell lilal that the wink will always wear blue. this is to everybody else that may be wondering about me and coach wood, he has been along time friend of mine and i know he is going to do a great job at antioch. he is all business and nothing at antioch is going to catch him off guard. we have a great relationship and i see us being together for a long time.

It sounds like you might be talking marriage.

rtb, are you staying at HL or headed south?

I have plans to be doing something different next year and going south is a possibility. I do not plan on being at HL next year, but never say never. I was planning on starting a program here at a small private school , but we hit a snag. I might go to work in the furniture industry or drive a truck, who knows.

Edited by runtheball

Mcnine , where have you been? How do think the Bears will do now? Would you have liked playing in this type offense? What position would you play? I think a new defense will be installed by someone new. I think this was part of a deal made when hired. I still wish I knew who you were, I love hearing from past players, all of you guys were a big part of my life. Remember that in any offense you must runtheball. Take care.

Well the pity party must be over, the whole clan is back on the porch strumming the banjo. Moonwinx thanks for responding, but try not to hide it in the post to the oldest clan member. Runtheball, you have been going somewhere for the last 5 years, so do it or stop talking about your departure.

Being an assistant coach is not all bad. Make the best of what you have and live happy.

Well the pity party must be over, the whole clan is back on the porch strumming the banjo. Moonwinx thanks for responding, but try not to hide it in the post to the oldest clan member. Runtheball, you have been going somewhere for the last 5 years, so do it or stop talking about your departure.

Being an assistant coach is not all bad. Make the best of what you have and live happy.

im not the one hiding lilal. everybody knows who the wink is.