Liberty vs. Bolivar

baseballa28

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am from McNairy and all I've got to say is if Bolivar plans on even playing a close game with Liberty they need to wake up because we gave them all that they could handle monday night and they knew it... However we may very well be the game that woke them up.. they may now possibly take out the rath on everyone else between henderson and murfreesboro. Whatever the outcome is I wish good luck to both teams ... they are both very good ..... I support ya'll ..... So come support us before that game....we are going to lay the smack down on lexington.

when it comes down it bolivar has not lost to them. they know what it takes to win. liberty has a good team i will not take it away from them i'm just saying to be the best you have to beat the best. and bolivar is two time defending champs who you think the best is. willie kemp can not be stopped i have played with him and against him. it don't matter who liberty got in stored to guard him. when the game is on the line no matter what i will put the ball in his hands. and wanye chism he speaks for him self no body on liberty can stop him. every year this time of year somebody unexpected comes up huge for the tigers me myself think it will be griffin, griggs, or crisp.

I think it is time for Liberty to show everybody just how good they are, and that they are "The Real Deal." I know everybody respects them and knows they are good, but I don't think people realize just how good Liberty can be. I really do hope that the refs are completely fair tomorrow night for both sides, that way there are no question marks after the game. I think tomorrow night will be as exciting as ever, and I think Liberty has the momentum coming into this game......it's just a matter of can they get over the hump with Bolivar? Should be a fairly close game either way.

I am from McNairy and all I've got to say is if Bolivar plans on even playing a close game with Liberty they need to wake up because we gave them all that they could handle monday night and they knew it... However we may very well be the game that woke them up.. they may now possibly take out the rath on everyone else between henderson and murfreesboro. Whatever the outcome is I wish good luck to both teams ... they are both very good ..... I support ya'll ..... So come support us before that game....we are going to lay the smack down on lexington.

First you make good points BUT. As a B-Town fan and has seen alot of their games in they last four or five years. This is a good team that they have and for the people that travel with them. Im speaking of FANS not the ones that travel hoping that they lose. Bolivar plays to the opposing teams talent. And in my opinion that stinks I don't know if it is over confident or what but the only game that they have played that was more than they could handle was BA the second time. And I have some thoughts on that but I will keep them to myself. McNairy played a good game. Everyone just make a note of this that come tomorrow night you will see the real B-TOWN-TIGERS. and that is win or LOSE. In my opinion it is time for LIBERTY to beat this and if they do this will be the one b/c they will not do it in the regions if them both make it to the C/SHIP game. BOLIVAR WILL NOT TRAVEL FOR SUBS BUT. But overall good luck to both

BOLIVAR BY 3 or 4 in a close game

Edited by Bizzieb_34

This is crazy, this is the most evenly opinionated game I have ever seen. I'm for Liberty but I do have a lot of respect for Bolivar and their program. Either way this is going to be a dogfight and it will come down to the wire. I can't wait until tomorrow night at 8 o'clock when that ball goes up and either Jones or Chism swipes it out of the air. From that moment on the Chester Co gym will be a mad house.

This is crazy, this is the most evenly opinionated game I have ever seen. I'm for Liberty but I do have a lot of respect for Bolivar and their program. I can't wait until tomorrow night at 8 o'clock when that ball goes up and either Jones or Chism swipes it out of the air. From that moment on the Chester Co gym will be a mad house.

'baseballa28', man you are sure right about the mad house part! Wow. What a game to expect! But I don't know if it's so much opinionated as exciting! At least to me.

What I can't understand at all is the fact that a lot of us BCHS fans have been on here time and time again telling the whole world how much respect we have for Liberty's program. And we're not blowin' smoke either. You guys have earned it. I mean do you guys think that we don't know how tight our games have been this year? But as we've all said...one, even two more games doesn't end the season now! And I still say that points here and points there against same opponents just does't matter. B/C after all-their have been different factors that effected those games on both sides. I just don't get where Liberty fans think they're being disrespected that's all.

After all, we'd be a pretty sorry team if our coaches, players and fans didn't believe we can win. We do have a pretty good history to look at. But I now, it's all about THIS season now. But give us this much...we've also played some tough teams the last few years...and mostly won.

blaintrain06--you guys sure brought it to us. And respect to ya'll for a great game. You're also right in that you may very well have awoken some sleeping tigers. Seriously. If they're not going to GO AFTER IT NOW...then they never will. And (no offense here to anyone) they'd miss a great chance to make history in the tourneys. I believe they will get it done.

jndfan...I also hope the refs will just let them play and not be so tight, b/c I don't want any question marks either way it goes. But to borrow a line from you...I personally don't think people realize just how good BCHS can be. Too many people are looking at wins v losses instead of their competition.

truhoopsfan-yeah. They should let you give the speech!!!

Guys..whatever side you're on...I bet it'll be a heck of a game!!! Seasons almost over and even though I'm a true football fan...I've enjoyed "jawing" with all ya'll! However it turns out.

Firefulmer

Edited by firefulmer

I am from McNairy and all I've got to say is i

Whatever the outcome is I wish good luck to both teams ... they are both very good ..... I support ya'll ..... So come support us before that game....we are going to lay the smack down on lexington.

WHAT??? Are you kidding, YOU are from McNairy??? Come on, tell the truth! Is that the place where they have that BODACIOUS CHANDELIER? Did Jed and Granny give that thing to y'all? I heard Jethro is still taking classes down there.

Getting a little giddy there aren't you after getting close to beating Bollivar. Ha! You can quit the sweet talking, because it isn't going to do you any good. I was going to be nice there blaintrain, but you say you " are going to lay the smack down on Lexington??" <_< Well let's see???? Gardner's record against you is already like 13 wins to 0 losses. Sooooo - I don't know what kind of smack you plan to bring, but that last smack didn't work if you remember (have you forgotten the 20 point smacking we gave y'all last time????) So I think this is going to be like taking candy from baby that has been sitting under his chandelier to long. In case you didn't hear we led Bolivar through almost the entire game, you didn't come close to that. I would suggest you bring a great big can of smack, because we have a GREAT BIG HUGE CAN OF WHOOP BOOTY that we are going to unleash tomorrow and for the rest of the tournament!!!! Now of course, after we put up the GREAT BIG CAN OF WHOOP BOOTY, we will break out the humble pie because we don't won't our good friends from McNairy to feel bad about being the 410th victim of Gardner's. Now after that blaintrain06 (have you ever thought about 006 instead of 06? then you and Jethro could become spies) , you need to come support us as we open that can on the others in the regions.

LetMeHearYa - Get a lilfe, who cares who OR what you like? Not all of us are fair weather fans like yourself. If you don't think 12aa is stronger than 11aa you are crazy.I know Bolivar is struggling and the end is coming. But there is absolutly no reason to take that out on me. Liberty is a way better team than y'all. They go about 10 deep, where you are only about 2 and half deep. Now don't get all bent out of shape and tell me you hate me 'cuz it doesn't matter, but LIBERTY is about to put you out of your limping misery - And with the regionals coming up, if you are in our bracket, expect us to pick up where we left off. Face it, we are peaking, and y'all are nosediving. I just hope you are in our bracket for the regions..........

Liberty 85

Bolivar 73

THIS IS THE YEAR OF THE BIG RED TIGERS!!! GO TIGERS!!!!!!!

Edited by TheSmoothJuker

I know Bolivar is struggling and the end is coming. But there is absolutly no reason to take that out on me. Liberty is a way better team than y'all. They go about 10 deep, where you are only about 2 and half deep. Now don't get all bent out of shape and tell me you hate me 'cuz it doesn't matter, but LIBERTY is about to put you out of your limping misery - And with the regionals coming up, if you are in our bracket, expect us to pick up where we left off. Face it, we are peaking, and y'all are nosediving. I just hope you are in our bracket for the regions..........

Liberty 85

Bolivar 73

THIS IS THE YEAR OF THE BIG RED TIGERS!!! GO TIGERS!!!!!!!

Juke...one thing we can agree on, I too really hope our poor old nosediving team is in the same bracket as the skyrocketing LHS. And yes..I do remember the last time we played--it was close. Too close. You can't find one post where I have dissed LHS..a little smack maybe w/ you-but no disrespect to the team-ever.

Deep doesn't matter if the guys perform to their ability. But they're going to have to do that. True enough. Good to have...but not a must always.

I'm not about to get in your deal w/ McNairy!!! No prob. there man.

later,

Firefulmer