thoughts about MCHS Tigerettes?

tncowboy

Like to hear what people think about this young team this year and their chances in the playoffs.

The Marshall County Tigerettes have developed into an awesome team! They have awesome players and they have really improved since the first of the season.

They have the talent and the ability to win the District if they keep their heads up and their eyes on the prize. Play hard!!!! Play smart !!!!!

LOVE YOU TIGERETTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WORLD IS YOURS!!!!!

While I will agree that the Tigerettes have improved over the season, their one point win over #6 seed Spring Hill last night may leave one with some doubt. They certainly will have to play better against #2 seed Lewis Co. on Wed. at 4:00 in Pulaski. I'll be there early to observe the action and have a report on coacht late, late Wed night as I will be there for all 4 games.

While I will agree that the Tigerettes have improved over the season, their one point win over #6 seed Spring Hill last night may leave one with some doubt. They certainly will have to play better against #2 seed Lewis Co. on Wed. at 4:00 in Pulaski. I'll be there early to observe the action and have a report on coacht late, late Wed night as I will be there for all 4 games.

Ok Big L, Kenna and Danny. It's time to stand up and be counted. I know what you ladies are made of and I know you can do it. Seems just like yesterday I was watching a bunch of little girls running around the Forrest gym on Sunday's. Looks like the work has started to pay off. Best of Luck Wed. night from a Old Coot in Lawrence County :thumb:

AS ALWAYS, HOOPS TO YA!!!!!!!!!

kw

The Marshall Co. Tigerettes have the capability to win the district, but Loretto is accustomed to winning. It's going to take a really good game from the Marshall Co. Tigerettes to get a win. It's not impossible, but they will have to play some great ball! Play hard, shut down Cross and Stone, and kick some butt!

As Gracie says, "Good [w]uck," but more importantly and as Daddy Steely says, "Play hard!"