Jackson County it is US Again

SulphurCityQueen

There was something that happened in this game that I have never seen before!

I have never seen two coaches that tried as hard as these did in this game, for an easier road to bigger things and it took 3 OT's :D

That is so true. I would absolutely love to see them go at it again in the finals of the Region. It could be a repeat of what happened tonight as they would be battling hard for home-court in the sub-state. But that is two games away...we've got to worry about them first.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hats off to both of theses teams! You hate to see any team lose a game like this, both teams are winners in my eyes and this was an excellent effort put forth by both teams! I would love to see this match-up in the Boro for the gold!!

Congrats to JC! Congrats to RBS! Neither team can hang their head after a game like this!!! :thumb:

I am not as dissappointed as I was after our previous meeting, we played our best game of the year. I am beginning to see what all the hype for jackson co is.

they refuse to lose, one player killed us twice, then a different one got us last night. We are almost there.

Alot of people have felt that way for many years I do hope you get to that level because games like the one last night are talked about for years. These games make rivalries that never seem to die and those are good too. At JC we love competition and I would sure hate to see us throw another game like we were supposed to do last night.

Devilfanatic's prediction all year long is out the door! Looks like Jackson Co and RBS instead of Clarkrange!!!!

He looked pretty bumfuzzeled last night as he watched the best game i've seen all year long. His face was saying Red Boiling who? Devilfanatic, i'm afraid you will see them two more times. (Regional Final and State Final) Iknow , I know, one step at a time. (Boy do I know) :thumb: