Jackson County it is US Again

SulphurCityQueen

Clay won't win by 25 points...Gordonsville isn't that bad off...

CCHS beat Gordonsville by 5 and 21 during the first few weeks of the regular season. An old cliche, but it's difficult to beat somebody of comparable talent three times--look at the district 7-A tourney. Hope the Lady Dawgs can do it.

Edited by Dawgwriter

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CCHS beat Gordonsville by 5 and 21 during the first few weeks of the regular season. An old cliche, but it's difficult to beat somebody of comparable talent three times--look at the district 7-A tourney. Hope the Lady Dawgs can do it.

Early in the season, Gordonsville struggled a little bit, and that was during this time that they played Clay Co. They are much improved now and have finally gotten everything together so it should be a close game.

Early in the season, Gordonsville struggled a little bit, and that was during this time that they played Clay Co. They are much improved now and have finally gotten everything together so it should be a close game.

They did get better from the first time I saw them play to the 2nd time...the first time I saw them the played very sloppy...the 2nd time they were more under control...

And look at the time JC actually played to thier potential...they ran it out the gym on RBS... If JC shoots a decent percentage last night, that is a 12 point ball game, and if the 2 post aren't in foul trouble the entire first half at RBS it's not an OT game, its a 8-10 point win for JC... RBS has earned respect... But they are more than one shot away!

the fact is and you don't have to guess or suppose is they have played 3 games

and jackson co has scored 31 points more than rbs in those 3 games now the next 2 if they both win may be different we will have to wait and see

the fact is and you don't have to guess or suppose is they have played 3 games

and jackson co has scored 31 points more than rbs in those 3 games now the next 2 if they both win may be different we will have to wait and see

Take one game away and you have 4 overtimes and you JC outscores RBS by 10 combined...The home game JC played, RBS played like bums, JC played like all stars, and it was a home game...I saw JC play Upperman up at JC and they didn't play anything like they did against us up there...They were missed quiet a few open lay ups and missed a few open shots...But I hope there is another meeting between RBS and JC...It should be another classic...

Take one game away and you have 4 overtimes and you JC outscores RBS by 10 combined...The home game JC played, RBS played like bums, JC played like all stars, and it was a home game...I saw JC play Upperman up at JC and they didn't play anything like they did against us up there...They were missed quiet a few open lay ups and missed a few open shots...But I hope there is another meeting between RBS and JC...It should be another classic...

again comparsions,ifs ,and , buts all games count so I'll stick with the facts 3games 31 point difference