Coaching Positions

rhs#1fan

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what is the deal with Coach Q at Marshall County ... will he be back next year?

I know Northwest and Hillwood have openings because of retirements.

I heard it through the grapevine that the Daniel Boone boys job may be open after the season. Word is they really want to get Donald Ensor in theat poition. Its obvious that what they have in place now is overmatched.

I have heard a lot of discussion about head coaching jobs opening up. I am fresh out of college looking for an opening.

I have been told Marshall Co. (boys) is open as well as Culleoka (girls).

Is this true? And are any more opening up??

The Franklin girls job will be available, but why anyone would be interested in dealing with Willie, Todd, Marlon is beyond me. This would be the sloth leading the dictator, leading the puppet. Great group of girls and very supportive parents but a do nothing administration more interested in themselves than in the kids.

I would take a assistant coaching spot first if you are fresh out of college. Sit under a good seasoned head coach and learn some good stuff then in a few years start looking for that open head coaching job. That's just me, I'm in college now and have been an assitant for 3 years and I have learned alot about running a program, dealing with parents, booster clubs etc..