Coaching Positions

rhs#1fan

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lebanon girls were overloaded with talent this year could have easily won District but their coach is absolutely horrible probly the worst ive seen

That is a ludicrous statement. They did have some talent, but to say they could have "easily won District" is very far-fetched to say the least. Lebanon had no players the caliber of Lanning at Riverdale or the post presence at Siegel or Cookeville.

That is a ludicrous statement. They did have some talent, but to say they could have "easily won District" is very far-fetched to say the least. Lebanon had no players the caliber of Lanning at Riverdale or the post presence at Siegel or Cookeville.

lebanon had a girl number 32 has grwat tralent of being the best and they did have some size in number 44 she was like 6'2

So they should have easily won the district with these two players? Just because she is 6'2 doesn't mean she has a high skill level.

ive seen them play she could have been dominate with good coaching and they have more better players than just those two and im not saying this because i think they should be good im a Siegel supporter i just kno that after playing them you can see the talent is there to be reat just lack of coaching stos their potential from coming out

ive seen them play she could have been dominate with good coaching and they have more better players than just those two and im not saying this because i think they should be good im a Siegel supporter i just kno that after playing them you can see the talent is there to be reat just lack of coaching stos their potential from coming out

So you have seen them play when they play Siegel, so three times this season at the most? Let's just say I have seen much more of them than you have and they should have had a better season, but to say they could have "easily won the district" is inaccurate.

Also, they have "more better players than just those two," great quote. Really adds validity to your posts. More better?

O.K., maybe the Lebanon girls should've won a few more games (and maybe not.....), but to say they should've won the district is pretty far-fetched. And yes their coach did play for Pat Summitt. And while I'm at it, is the Cumberland County girls position really open? And if so, why? They're having a great year.

Edited by defender25

wingman get your story straight. this is why the site should have an editor. people like you get on here and run your mouth about thing you don't have a clue about. Why would riverdale fire one of the most successful coach that have ever been there? if so both of them should go.... cannon co is not open. that is a fact!!!!!!!!!! trust me on that one; i would be one of the first to know that info....