Region 4AAA Tournament

mjuhb

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok lets somewhat talk bout tha thread so we can keep it going :thumb:

O.K. I will...

I'm a 7-AAA fan but I don't think there's any way Lebanon can hang with Shelbyville. And that's not just sour grapes cause my team got beat by them.

Everyone knows Cookeville's game.It's keeping the tempo slow,in a half-court game;playing tough defense,playing smart & hitting several 3's.

That style won them 24 games this season.It's the only style they could play & be that successful.

They did the best they could against Shelbyville with that and did it successfully for 3 quarters in the first loss(10 pt.loss)

They did it for 2 quarters tonight(2 pts.down at the half) but then the Eagles wore them down and ended up running them out of the gym.

But they controlled BOTH games with Lebanon this year,kept the Devils from running,kept them LOW scoring and won both games(albiet both by 2 pts.)

Lebanon will TRY & run with Shelbyville,but I just don't think they can.Then what?Will they try and slow them down & play a halfcourt game? Can they play that game?I don't think so...

THE SQUAD B)

Guest dare_2_dream

your getting really bad about this putting words in mouths.

no im serious, i didnt realize we were talking about the EAGLES OF SHELBYVILLE, why even play the next two games ... they should have been handed the region trophy when the brackets were drawn out ...

whats wrong with my sig? just suppost to young freshman i grew up with at lascassas and then playin with st lascassas now im wantin to see them go somewhere..i will have to always cheer them to on...

i have no association with Oakland tomorrow night ...

O.K. I will...

I'm a 7-AAA fan but I don't think there's any way Lebanon can hang with Shelbyville. And that's not just sour grapes cause my team got beat by them.

Everyone knows Cookeville's game.It's keeping the tempo slow,in a half-court game;playing tough defense,playing smart & hitting several 3's.

That style won them 24 games this season.It's the only style they could play & be that successful.

They did the best they could against Shelbyville with that and did it successfully for 3 quarters in the first loss(10 pt.loss)

They did it for 2 quarters tonight(2 pts.down at the half) but then the Eagles wore them down and ended up running them out of the gym.

But they controlled BOTH games with Lebanon this year,kept the Devils from running,kept them LOW scoring and won both games(albiet both by 2 pts.)

Lebanon will TRY & run with Shelbyville,but I just don't think they can.Then what?Will they try and slow them down & play a halfcourt game? Can they play that game?I don't think so...

THE SQUAD :thumb:

Well I guess we will see tomorrow.

nice post randy..i enjoyed all the info..and u r right about u thinking it is 3 exits past the one ya'll were at tonight

Thanks,I really think that's the best way to go from here.

no im serious, i didnt realize we were talking about the EAGLES OF SHELBYVILLE, why even play the next two games ... they should have been handed the region trophy when the brackets were drawn out ...

i have no association with Oakland tomorrow night ...

I thought some people felt the same way about a certain 7AAA team in the regular season too :thumb:

Guest TheSolidOne101188

O.K. I will...

THE SQUAD :thumb:

If I give you the name Payne will you change your mind somewhat?