Frienship Christian v.s. Westmoreland?

nbabound

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a game! My favorite part was when the WHOLE DISTRICT cheered against Friendship. I also wouldn't be too confident about Pickett. Not that they're not a good team, but I expect Trousdale to give them all they can handle.

I must say that I agree with you. It was GREAT to see the whole district cheering against Friendship. They have been so rude to every team that they brought it on themselves. It's one thing to cheer for your team, but you can do that in a tactful manner. Nobody wants to see teams like that win.

I must say that I agree with you. It was GREAT to see the whole district cheering against Friendship. They have been so rude to every team that they brought it on themselves. It's one thing to cheer for your team, but you can do that in a tactful manner. Nobody wants to see teams like that win.

i agree 100%. the district joining together was awsome. Its also good to know that ......."MONEY CAN'T SAVE THEM". If you were at the game you know what i'm talking about. :thumb:

i agree 100%. the district joining together was awsome. Its also good to know that ......."MONEY CAN'T SAVE THEM". If you were at the game you know what i'm talking about. :thumb:

yea,nobody likes friendship in the district,westmoreland just wanted to win more in that game because they are not more talented than FC

I believe if you check the records, FCS severed their ties and affiliatio with the Church of Christ. As a faithful member of the C of C, I must say I am glad to know that as well. Their reputation of displaying poor sportsmanship when winning or losing is known statewide!!!

Well, I know all eight teams coming from 7-A will be cheering against them. It's good to know we'll have company from 8-A as well.

See Ya in W-town!!! :huh:

I believe if you check the records, FCS severed their ties and affiliatio with the Church of Christ. As a faithful member of the C of C, I must say I am glad to know that as well. Their reputation of displaying poor sportsmanship when winning or losing is known statewide!!!

Well, I know all eight teams coming from 7-A will be cheering against them. It's good to know we'll have company from 8-A as well.

See Ya in W-town!!! :thumb:

I didn't think they were Church of Christ anymore, wasn't sure though. Anyway, should be a great first round with all the 7a teams having a good chance to win.

Hmmm the mighty friendship lost?wow..notice how ole commaner1 hasnt thrown his opinion in yet,but yet hes usually always the first,to comment on them and clay county..good win westmoreland..way to go clay on and westmoreland making the 1 seeds in region 4a.

oh don't worry c-dawg your not rid of me that easy!!! westmoreland played a better game and deserved to win ( except for the "flops" ) and since i've read this whole thread i'm gonna address a few things... i agree 7a is where the tradition is and probaly has been tougher all year but i still think this will be a great tourney. i agree with some don't count any one out from 8a yet. although i think g'ville will really have to get some breaks and a lot of luck.. but i believe the other 3 games are going to be good games. i understand people think fcs is rude but i have been to games not envolving fcs and other teams fans do the same cheers we do (start the bus... overrated ... etc...) but no one makes a big deal unless it's fcs. i understand the way people see private schools and i EXPECT everyone to join together and cheer against fcs, but i can asure you our coaches have already addressed this with the team and they know it's coming. great motivational tool !!!

oh and c-dawg i wasn't where i could get to posting 'cuz when we lose i don't make excuses i say congrads to westmoreland and hope we get another shot at them. good luck to everyone from Region 4 hope the top 2 do well who ever they are. see ya in W-town... oh and df if you see this i hope we can meet this week :o

oh don't worry c-dawg your not rid of me that easy!!! westmoreland played a better game and deserved to win ( except for the "flops" ) and since i've read this whole thread i'm gonna address a few things... i agree 7a is where the tradition is and probaly has been tougher all year but i still think this will be a great tourney. i agree with some don't count any one out from 8a yet. although i think g'ville will really have to get some breaks and a lot of luck.. but i believe the other 3 games are going to be good games. i understand people think fcs is rude but i have been to games not envolving fcs and other teams fans do the same cheers we do (start the bus... overrated ... etc...) but no one makes a big deal unless it's fcs. i understand the way people see private schools and i EXPECT everyone to join together and cheer against fcs, but i can asure you our coaches have already addressed this with the team and they know it's coming. great motivational tool !!!

oh and c-dawg i wasn't where i could get to posting 'cuz when we lose i don't make excuses i say congrads to westmoreland and hope we get another shot at them. good luck to everyone from Region 4 hope the top 2 do well who ever they are. see ya in W-town... oh and df if you see this i hope we can meet this week :o

I for one hope you don't meet Westmoreland again this year! :o I'll be at the Clay County game tonight and will be at the JC game tomorrow night. So you can look me up then! :thumb: