Catholic wins District 4 AA

Flyguy2100

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is their record against the Prepxtra Top 10?

We are technically 1-0 vs teams still ranked in the PrepXtra with a win against Powell. We beat Webb, Cumberland Gap, Farragut who have been among the teams to watch in the PrepXtra. We'll find out more next week potentially going against A-E, Fulton and/or Alcoa. As Flyguy 2001 stated we have a 5-2 record against teams that played in their district championship games last night.

Congrats to Catholic and Coach Hutch. You all will be a tough team to beat!

Don't get me wrong, I love the "K-town Bad Boys". I love watching them, its like watching a high school version of the old Detroit Pistons. The thing I love most, is Catholic can do something "dirty" & no one gets mad, its like well thats Catholic for you.

I personally think Catholic will make state, but I think why the Prepxtra snubbed the Irish was because the 2nd place team in your district (even though they played the toughest schedule in AA) had a record of like 10-20 (something like that). I know that should not play a part, but this maybe the reason.

We are technically 1-0 vs teams still ranked in the PrepXtra with a win against Powell. We beat Webb, Cumberland Gap, Farragut who have been among the teams to watch in the PrepXtra. We'll find out more next week potentially going against A-E, Fulton and/or Alcoa. As Flyguy 2001 stated we have a 5-2 record against teams that played in their district championship games last night.

I have seen all the teams play except AE. Catholic has a very good team. But I don't see then beating AE,Fulton or Alcoa

Don't get me wrong, I love the "K-town Bad Boys". I love watching them, its like watching a high school version of the old Detroit Pistons. The thing I love most, is Catholic can do something "dirty" & no one gets mad, its like well thats Catholic for you.

I personally think Catholic will make state, but I think why the Prepxtra snubbed the Irish was because the 2nd place team in your district (even though they played the toughest schedule in AA) had a record of like 10-20 (something like that). I know that should not play a part, but this maybe the reason.

wait where did Catholic get that nickname adn what kind of "dirty" stuff are you talking about , the defense cause that is pretty "dirty"

I'm still trying to figure out why you keep referring to Catholic as the "K-Town Bad Boys" and dirty. If you were at the game last night, you saw Harrison Smith get undercut and the Mavericks called for 2 other intentional fouls. You're a little premature in thinking Catholic will make it to the state. They first have to beat a tough Seymour team and then Fulton. If they were to make it to the championship and get beat, you'd have to travel to probably play Unicoi County which is one of then top teams in the state.

I'm still trying to figure out why you keep referring to Catholic as the "K-Town Bad Boys" and dirty. If you were at the game last night, you saw Harrison Smith get undercut and the Mavericks called for 2 other intentional fouls. You're a little premature in thinking Catholic will make it to the state. They first have to beat a tough Seymour team and then Fulton. If they were to make it to the championship and get beat, you'd have to travel to probably play Unicoi County which is one of then top teams in the state.

Interesting that you say they have Fulton after Seymour...Doesn't Fulton play anyone in round 1?

Interesting that you say they have Fulton after Seymour...Doesn't Fulton play anyone in round 1?

Fulton plays Loudon and I'm thinking Loudon will have some trouble against Fulton's "D". It may be a high scoring game if Loudon is hitting their 3s. I think Fulton wins but you never know what Loudon will do at home especially with it being tourney time. Premature pick of Fulton.