south greene in regions

basketballfan06

Hey DA, Kyle shoots 80% from the free throw line and over 50% from the floor. He is averaging over 24 points per game. Maybe if you worked on your academics as much as you do at running that retarded mouth of yours you would be able to read a newspaper. Buckle up! You won't be running that mouth for long. Sullivan Central is coming to town. Your days are short.

Hey get your facts straight, If we get to Central then we at least make it to sub-state, so that would at least be Monday there DA.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well once again South Greene prevails in the regional tournament, beating Happy Valley. So no matter what happens, we will be in substate...

It would be too bad if GHS got put out and only a little county school like SGHS would make it to state....hmmmm, let's just sit back and watch the whole thing happen.

good luck rebels against pigeon forge.

You can tell comexx goes to Greeneville...one he doesn't know what the topic actually means....two , he spells worse than SGHS students....so why is he putting down another school when he is worse than them?????

The topic was READ MY LIPS...SOUTH GREENE IN THE REIONALS!!!!!! GET A FREAKING CLUE!

South Greene has a great chance to go all the way and probably will! Since Rutledge put out Unicoi county, they only have to get by Happy Valley and then past Pigeon Forge...which shouldn't be a problem...

Comexx are you really Wiggins in disguise...because you know that nobody else will talk about you or brag about you???? that is sad!

Well once again South Greene prevails in the regional tournament, beating Happy Valley. So no matter what happens, we will be in substate...

It would be too bad if GHS got put out and only a little county school like SGHS would make it to state....hmmmm, let's just sit back and watch the whole thing happen.

good luck rebels against pigeon forge.

Great win for South Greene but maybe you should practice what you preach and just stay on topic. I think it would be great for Greene county to be represented by 2 boys teams at state. I am just sorry the North Greene girls had such a tough loss. It would have been newsworthy for Greene to have had 4 teams in the 'Boro.

Good luck against PF from a big Devils fan.

Great win for South Greene but maybe you should practice what you preach and just stay on topic. I think it would be great for Greene county to be represented by 2 boys teams at state. I am just sorry the North Greene girls had such a tough loss. It would have been newsworthy for Greene to have had 4 teams in the 'Boro.

South Greene will have no problem against Pigeon Forge, especially if they play like they have in the post season. Wow sounds like someone assumes Greeneville will make it to the state? They may but they have a few games left before that happens. Maybe jinxing them by implying it is a done deal. :thumb:

Edited by BBandBBallFan

I was on topic...I was posting SGHS win against Happy Valley in the region. I wasn't the one who got off the topic in the first place, and I do have a right to post my opinion about other schools as well as anybody else. So don't go trying to play sides. it seems too many people were concerned with 2 games (SGHS vs. GHS) and keep bringing up old dirt. Just let the teams play in their districts and see who comes out on top. It will be nice for the County to be represented at state no matter what district.

South Greene will have no problem against Pigeon Forge, especially if they play like they have in the post season. Wow sounds like someone assumes Greeneville will make it to the state? They may but they have a few games left before that happens. Maybe jinxing them by implying it is a done deal. ;)

The only assumption is the yours. My statement is simply a "what if" or maybe a "wouldn't it be cool". Why are you so difficult to get along with. I am not bragging about my team. I posted my congratulations. They were sincere. Being so abrasive is counter-productive.

Guys there is no use in tryin. People in Greenville are all knowing all seeing Gods, and we must go along with them and let them say whatever they want about our teams or they will eat us! They will not stop putting THE GREEN DEVILS in everyone elses posts so just ignore them there aint no way to make em go away. If you deny them what they want then you may be struck down by lightening. They cant even suppost teams from their own freakin town...shows how wonderful they are...

Looks like SG played a dang good game against Valley I thought that HV would have had that one but I dunno... What did SG do to win that one? Good luck in the Championship. Who do you all play???PF?? I dunno but hope yall do good.

Guys there is no use in tryin. People in Greenville are all knowing all seeing Gods, and we must go along with them and let them say whatever they want about our teams or they will eat us! They will not stop putting THE GREEN DEVILS in everyone elses posts so just ignore them there aint no way to make em go away. If you deny them what they want then you may be struck down by lightening. They cant even suppost teams from their own freakin town...shows how wonderful they are...

Looks like SG played a dang good game against Valley I thought that HV would have had that one but I dunno... What did SG do to win that one? Good luck in the Championship. Who do you all play???PF?? I dunno but hope yall do good.

I agree with everything you say. I get tired listening to GHS putting down other teams. Who cares!! I just hope SG plays hard tonight to play at home Monday night. Yes we play PF. Sorry UC didn't make it further than you all did. You all are awesome!!

If you will notice most of the posts that the Commexx dude is the only one that crows about anything. I mean it has been an embaressment to read some of his posts. I know he has said a lot of things to some people on here but not all the Greeneville people are like that.

Anyway I really thought that South Greene would have trouble beating Unicoi County in this region because it seems like they just know how to handle them. (Unicoi is a good team but they just seem to know how to shut down Donahue, which most teams can not do). But since Unicoi lost it really opened the door for South Greene, I hope the young men take full advantage of the opportunity and bring home the regional championship. Good Luck guys.

And this is from a Greeneville fan who would love to see South Greene boys make it to the state tourney. I can remember a day when the fans would leave at halftime of the boys games because the girls were done and that is what they came to see.

P.S. If the Greeneville boys lose and do not make it to sub-state I will be watching South Greene and cheering for them come Monday night.