Region Tournament @ Temple

Football Fan1

Im not running my mouth, you and grace golden eagles, and bledsoe the boys are. Why do you all think we have like five screen names a piece? I have one name and it is "YOU GOT RACKED". Thats all I post under. Other people from South Pittsburg say Rackball too. Who are you Moose? Does your team get "racked" often? Humpty Dumpty is probably some junior high band coach from Bledsoe. I doubt he plays "rackball".

You enjoy carrying on pointless conversations with yourself? :thumb:

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, it's not the fact that you like to call it rackball. It's the fact that you say it like 5 times a post. Call it rackball every once and a while and no-one would care... but you are acting like a middle schooler who just found a cool new phrase and uses it all the time, even when it makes absolutely no sense. Please, for the sake of everyone on coacht, other than SP people, don't use it so often.

It is the same as saying basketball.....RRRRRrrrrrackem........I hope we can 'rack" temple. We will have to play almost mistake free to rackem in the Thursday night semifinal rackball game.

you sp kids are a bunch of idiots, saying rackball is not the same as saying basketball, and yes it is a hundred times more annoying, you dont see everyone else saying they are going to basketball everyone in every single post they make...and if you say who is going to racked tonight, that wouldn't make sense if it means the same is basketball, because no one says who is going to get basketed tonight, so please stop before you look even stupider