Region Tournament @ Temple

Football Fan1

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been saying for the longest that SP has the talent but they just seem to lack a few key fundamentals. They are not fully developed, but when they want to they can play. I think that PGB was the only who ever has a really fair outlook on games and he said that Temple should not be surprised against SP and he was right aside from the fact that they lost. I think that if not for teams like Temple, Grace, and CSAS in this region then SP would surely be in contention to get to at least sub state. This may be the best Region in single A if you ask me.

I am not crying, but thank you for the huge obnoxious crying sign.

I recall McMasters up there. I mean who could miss that freakin' giant. I remember cause some one pointed it out that they were cheering, so I looked up there and saw him standing and clapping for it.

I think that all you temple people need to stop worrying so much about Grace's fans. Did it affect your team AT ALL that a few people may have clapped? or did it just hurt your feelings? ..i doubt it.. get over it, see ya tonight

I think it is funny to see the Grace basketball team sit up there and cheer and clap for the opposing team when Temple is playing, but when Grace is playing we just sit there and watch. We really don't care who won yalls game just as long as we were in the Champ game. Why do you want Temple to lose? You don't want to face them again? Just curious.

I will say that the college gets into it though. They just don't like the Grace guys. But that's the college. As for the high school, we just watch. And if we don't want yall to win we just hold it inside. You guys like stand up and clap trying to make it obvious. Nice. Just an observation.

You missed a good game... maybe instead of watching our fans you should keep your eyes on the game, because getting letters after every game sure gets old. Im sure if we watched only your fans we could write some letters too...

I think it is funny to see the Grace basketball team sit up there and cheer and clap for the opposing team when Temple is playing, but when Grace is playing we just sit there and watch. We really don't care who won yalls game just as long as we were in the Champ game. Why do you want Temple to lose? You don't want to face them again? Just curious.

I will say that the college gets into it though. They just don't like the Grace guys. But that's the college. As for the high school, we just watch. And if we don't want yall to win we just hold it inside. You guys like stand up and clap trying to make it obvious. Nice. Just an observation.

"I will say that the college gets into it though" i'm gonna be honest and say that's pretty sad that TEMPLE UNIVERSITY students have nothing better to do..but hey "And if we don't want yall to win we just hold it inside." hey man, be real, it won't hurt our feelings go ahead and cheer against us there's no reason to act fake and be hypocritical.

Edited by WaterPoloIsBetter50

You are asking a question that most people on here are not going to be able to answer. If you want to know why our basketball players may or may not cheer against you then just ask them. They are nice guys just like your players are. They are the source for the answer you are seeking. As far as the college goes, the only college students that I noticed that really expressed dislike towards grace were former Temple high school students. I sat next to a bunch of the college students at one of the games and I noticed they were cheering anytime there was a good play.

I can't wait to the game. Both teams have a great chance of winning state. Both teams also have an oppertunity to show thier Christ likeness to a bunch of people as everyone countinues to talk about both teams. I hope both teams take advantage of all this attention and use it to show how Christians should act. Even at sporting events!!!

Good luck to both teams!

Edited by tk20football

Why are all of you getting mad about the concept Rackball. There is a picture of a rackball under my signature. I got this rackball from Coacht's website. He must like rackball.

I could be wrong but I think i speak for everybody when i say this. Its not the concept that i hate, i just hate that in every post you make you use the word at least four times. You've already beat the dead horse.....twice. Then you dug it up again and made the mistake of asking everyone why they dislike the concept. Its not the concept that i dislike, i find myself saying it sometimes. At the game yesterday when somebody shot i said, 'rackem'. I dont think its a bad idea and i dont disagree with everything you say but lets bury the horse for the last time.

I could be wrong but I think i speak for everybody when i say this. Its not the concept that i hate, i just hate that in every post you make you use the word at least four times. You've already beat the dead horse.....twice. Then you dug it up again and made the mistake of asking everyone why they dislike the concept. Its not the concept that i dislike, i find myself saying it sometimes. At the game yesterday when somebody shot i said, 'rackem'. I dont think its a bad idea and i dont disagree with everything you say but lets bury the horse for the last time.

AGREED