Region 6 A

orange

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huntland was very athletic that year. They had more speed than we did period. We practiced more on Nashville Chrisitan that week than we did Huntland. Running #22 would have worked and it did. The Kinslow punt that was deflected by his own player then returned for a touchdown was the turning point. However that play was ilegal. It should have been our ball were it hit the deep snapper's head. The refs and Mac were in shock though.Then Robison's punt return killed us late in the game becasue of a missed tackle. You can blame Coach Mac, his game plan would have worked except for what I mentioned happened. Streaks are made to be broken and Huntland wasn't bad that year either. Heck, it took them 11 years to do it though. :D I can't see any reason to second guess Coach Mac he is and was a proven winner.

The punt was in the regular season game I think. It hit the blocking back not the center therefore it was not illegal. Excuses/Excuses. 2 in a row goiong for 3

The punt was in the regular season game I think. It hit the blocking back not the center therefore it was not illegal. Excuses/Excuses. 2 in a row goiong for 3

No Sir or ( Mam), which everyone. :D The punt hit # 72 in the back of the helment then bounced right back into # 40's hands for a fifty yard touchdown play. The play was in the play-offs in the second quarter. I got the film if you want to see it. It doesn't matter who it hit, if any player(Hornet) touched it that means the ball is automatically down before a Raider touched it. Surely as much as you thrive on that night you could remember every big play. B) Excuses? Who did it take 11 years to beat Moore County? Why hasn't Huntland won any region titles in the past 15 years??? B)

Anyway, the game is over and never to be played again. That night was not meant for Lynchburg to win. It was exciting though but now it's just talk for the off season.

Edited by BURLEY

No Sir or ( Mam), which everyone. :) The punt hit # 72 in the back of the helment then bounced right back into # 40's hands for a fifty yard touchdown play. The play was in the play-offs in the second quarter. I got the film if you want to see it. It doesn't matter who it hit, if any player(Hornet) touched it that means the ball is automatically down before a Raider touched it. Surely as much as you thrive on that night you could remember every big play. :angry: Excuses? Who did it take 11 years to beat Moore County? Why hasn't Huntland won any region titles in the past 15 years??? :lol:

Anyway, the game is over and never to be played again. That night was not meant for Lynchburg to win. It was exciting though but now it's just talk for the off season.

Watch your film again it hit #76 who was the blocking back, Kinslow was tackled before he scored. The Kicking team can advance any kick that does not cross the line of scrimmage. I will see if I can get a film to make sure but I am 99% that this is the right version of the play. 2 in a row going for 3...

Watch your film again it hit #76 who was the blocking back, Kinslow was tackled before he scored. The Kicking team can advance any kick that does not cross the line of scrimmage. I will see if I can get a film to make sure but I am 99% that this is the right version of the play. 2 in a row going for 3...

Already re-visited that awful night. I stand correct. :lol: Good luck to the royal blue buzzers, they may need it. How is Huntland looking this year. Any scrimmages set up yet?

Already re-visited that awful night. I stand correct. :( Good luck to the royal blue buzzers, they may need it. How is Huntland looking this year. Any scrimmages set up yet?

They lost 16 seniors, will be young. Not sure about scrimmages. They could be okay if some young kids come through. What about MC?

I know for a fact that Coach Crews(C'Wood) has not been contacted about the W'Boro job. He's happy were he's at.

well i heard that most of moore countys players have quit because of the coach they had some pretty good players like micheal norman but he quit i heard so i dont think mc will be that bad but h-town is coming back for number three at the hornets nest baby raider hater