Obion County defeats Westview

PowerSet

Posted by WesCharge 1-30-06

PowerSet...I truely hope you get that region semis wish. Only an idiot would say they wanted a piece of Westview in the region semis. Good luck in that 4-5 game, ya'll might not get out of the district, and then all this talk will mean nothing! The best chance for Obion is to win a coin toss with Milan for the 3rd spot!

Call me an idiot if you want, but you can call the Lady Rebels "Substate-Bound." Hope your puke bag supply was sufficient.

Softball time in Martin already??? :( My, my, my.......

In all seriousness, great game, both teams. :thumb: Sad that one team had to lose. Westview has a great team, but, obviously, so does OC.

Keep it up, Lady Rebs!!

WesCharge, see ya on the diamond. :(

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ran out of pukebags again....

Congrats to OC, they played harder, and wanted it more.

Upsets are a part of high school basketball, while it hurts right now, it is what makes high school athletics so much fun. Good luck to OC the rest of the way.

I'm in shock....

i feel the same way even though our game wasnt that big of an upset...1 good team had to lose...congrats to dudley, coleman, and mcelrath on great careers...as for westview and obion central i was in aw...congrats to obion central and make a run for the gold :thumb:

I ran out of pukebags again....

Congrats to OC, they played harder, and wanted it more.

Upsets are a part of high school basketball, while it hurts right now, it is what makes high school athletics so much fun. Good luck to OC the rest of the way.

I'm in shock....

Thanks for the well wishes, WesCharge. I really didn't see either team winning by 9. I thought it would be a 4-5 point game either way. These two teams have a way of playing their best when it's all on the line. Your seniors had a great 4 years, and next year's team will be loaded. AGAIN! Man, I get tired of saying that. You would think that every few years you would be down at least a little. Guess thats what makes this district one of the best; all the teams just reload. Great season, and we'll try to get some respect for 13AA.

Go Lady Rebs!

Edited by PowerSet