Who has the best student section

Guest dare_2_dream

Dotson seems very "immature." What other coach worries about how loud the students are cheering instead of what is going on on the court during a game?

A great fit for seigal.

we will gladly accept him, call him what you want ... hes a great coach ... i think your just a negative person, you never say anything positive about anything

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dotson seems very "immature." What other coach worries about how loud the students are cheering instead of what is going on on the court during a game?

A great fit for seigal.

You say immature I say your and idiot. You and wingman should go have kids or somethin. Its pretty cool to know you cant find a good thing to say about a school just because you dont like a few people that go there... I dont go there but I dont straight up hate on them constantly. You are pretty immature yourself to constantly find idiotic statements to make about a team even when they havent done jack to you. So man, with all due respect ( which isnt alot ) shut up cuz your and idiot

A great fit for seigal.

You have 664 posts

I'd say MAYBE 2 of them are informative or on-topic

the rest are dedicated to slamming Siegel's program and school

So congratulations, you have proved that you have no credibility WHATSOEVER :thumb:

You have 664 posts

I'd say MAYBE 2 of them are informative or on-topic

the rest are dedicated to slamming Siegel's program and school

So congratulations, you have proved that you have no credibility WHATSOEVER :thumb:

yeah and out of your 847, id say 3 of them have been posts that werent sucking up to people on here. I never here you say anything that isnt already something ive heard. Do you even go to alot of games. I mean, I like your school spirit but, it just seems like you dont ever make your own decisions, just judge off what youve heard

yeah and out of your 847, id say 3 of them have been posts that werent sucking up to people on here. I never here you say anything that isnt already something ive heard. Do you even go to alot of games. I mean, I like your school spirit but, it just seems like you dont ever make your own decisions, just judge off what youve heard

sucking up to someone?? who would I want to stink up to over a computer? I get on here and I post my opinion on topics based on what I know

Do you read all of my posts? Do you write them down and keep track of what I've said, and then go home and review, and come up with the conclusion that I've only gone off of other's opinions? I go to as many Siegel games that I'm able to attend

DON'T get on here and bash me bud, seems like thats all you're capable of doing...do you know anything about high school basketball at all? From what I see all you know is how to spit out insults

Edited by nation_supp89

i have been gone from McMinn Central for about 4 years but being a part of that student section was one of my most missed high school memories. i can only hope that they carried on what we started my freshman year. and for a little school, they have one of the best home atmosphere's you'll see in the state. its small and very loud and makes it hard for anybody to come play there. now i haven't seen a game in 2 years, but it was against Portland, and i believe we can ask Corey Brewer of the Fla Gators how he felt about it.......

You say immature I say your and idiot. You and wingman should go have kids or somethin. Its pretty cool to know you cant find a good thing to say about a school just because you dont like a few people that go there... I dont go there but I dont straight up hate on them constantly. You are pretty immature yourself to constantly find idiotic statements to make about a team even when they havent done jack to you. So man, with all due respect ( which isnt alot ) shut up cuz your and idiot

You say i say your a thug.....i say........true dat :thumb: Edited by what_it_is