Who has the best student section

I guess so, and that's cool....I love to read about all the student sections around the state.....and since I'm on the thread....The Rebel Train at Obion Co has been pretty crazy already this season....Already in one home game we've been flipped off and called immature high schoolers....I call that a success :thumb: .....If I'm able to sometime I will post some pics....

GO REBELS

I'm sure we will see a few more birds this year! And i think that OC won the Battle of the sections vs. UC in the first showdown. Can't wait for round 2.... :(

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

they [Siegel] have gone more downhill each and every year.

thats true but the Siegel Nation is still a lot louder than most schools. And they are half way afraid to be loud because they may get suspended lol. But on a serious note it is because of the kids who come to games because its "cool" to be in the nation they don't cheer which makes us seem less loud.

I don't know if you'd call it the best..but one of the rowdiest places to win a game is at Lake Co...I've seen officials being asked by school adminstrators to go out the back door after a game..the just about brawl with Trenton a couple years ago..and a few fans saying that they probably wouldn't come to a game at Lake Co because they didn't feel safe..But..I will say the school has taken steps to keep things orderly by not lettting anyone sit on the other teams side..Lake Co fans have to sit on the Lake Co side and the other schools must sit on their designated side..But ..it is still loud and fans don't get cheated...