DB Indians

ArtVandalay

Indians Defense and Pitching came thru for the 5th Shutout of the Season. Doing that to the Toppers is as sa-weet as it gets in Northeast Tennessee.

DB plays in Knoxville against Maryville on Friday and again, the Tribe is starting a non Regular Pitcher against a Knox area team. I hope that works out, but I am one of those guys who says if you go that far to play in a tournament, go to win.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're getting away from what you said, "your goals were State Championships". Don't give me all the individual state champs, because all the schools in the area can boast some kind of individual states. And as for your stats on wins, the area schools because of consolidation cannot help this. Tell me the last state championship in the 3 major sports DB has won a state championship. Has it been in the past 6 decades. We will see if you can beat us tonight. :ph34r:

OK Dip-Wad, We beat you! AGAIN !!!

If you can't beat us....Hate us :lol:

And if you could read, you would know I didn't even say anything about DB's state championships. I said that is always our goal to win state championships.

Now get back to you job as bartender at New Beginings :ph34r:

Yea Yea - should have had a few wins since DB has been around 50 or more years than most schools around here with twice the number of students to pick from. You'd think DB could compete with teams as close as 75 miles away in Knoxville. Oh well - maybe next year

OK "Chump", I'll be fair about it. Since your a Central Cougar, We'll start from the year Central was opened. Pick your sport, and DB trounces you in wins. And if the number of students means so much how come Twin Springs ( a small 1A school in Southwest Va.) beat you all in Basketball this year?

DB had a great Friday. Playing at Maryville Heritage... The Indians defeated Heritage in Game 1 --- 8-7. The Tribe was up 7-2, went to the Pen and before they knew it, it was 7-7. D Trent Hit another HR, CJ Stabler and Jordon Adams extended hit streaks.

In Game 2.. The Indians played the Best of Knoxville in South Doyle.. and Pitched Lucas Henderson (not in the main rotation). This game was never in doubt as the Tribe won 3-0. D Trent hit another HR. Henderson was on fire.. pitching a 2 Hit Complete Game Shutout, 10 K's.

DB plays Bearden and Maryville on Sat.

Indians are on a ROLL TRIBE ROLL

Giddy Up!!

DB had a great Friday. Playing at Maryville Heritage... The Indians defeated Heritage in Game 1 --- 8-7. The Tribe was up 7-2, went to the Pen and before they knew it, it was 7-7. D Trent Hit another HR, CJ Stabler and Jordon Adams extended hit streaks.

In Game 2.. The Indians played the Best of Knoxville in South Doyle.. and Pitched Lucas Henderson (not in the main rotation). This game was never in doubt as the Tribe won 3-0. D Trent hit another HR. Henderson was on fire.. pitching a 2 Hit Complete Game Shutout, 10 K's.

Giddy Up!!

I couldn't be happier for Lucas. After all he has gone through this season he really deserves that win.

On another note, this should prove to all you doubters that DB is for real this year and can get past the knoxville guys later in the season when it matters.

Yea Yea - should have had a few wins since DB has been around 50 or more years than most schools around here with twice the number of students to pick from. You'd think DB could compete with teams as close as 75 miles away in Knoxville. Oh well - maybe next year

DB-3

South Doyle-0

Oh well - maybe this year

Giddy Up!!

I'll definitely tip my hat to DB on the victory over South Doyle today. You all came out and played a heck of a game and completely shut us down. Congratulations guys on a great game. Some really good sticks on that team and whoever it was you all threw against us was pretty nasty. Hard enough as it was to see at the plate today, the sick hook just made it worse. You all have a great team this year and definitely out played us. Kudos to you guys and good luck down the stretch.

Oh yeah and about an earlier comment made, no, Knoxville kids DO NOT get to pick which school they go to. Everyone gets zoned to go to a certain high school.

DB INDIANS GO 4-0 in the tournament, and that was without Pitching the main rotation. Defeated Heritage, South Doyle, William Blount and Maryville.

Please let me know what the score in the DB over William Blount Game was, I know the Tribe won, but did not catch the score.

DB did destroy Maryville 17-8 in the final game. Is anyone doubting this DB Indians Team now? Derick Trent is starting to heat up and CJ Stabler in the "One Man Gang"

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!