east ridge playday

CATBIDDLE

The "problems" that you refer to ARE gone. We might not win a game all year, but at least everyone is smiling, not cussing there team mates, and getting along.

That's the way to build a winning program. Let's keep everyone happy!!!!!!!!! Your statement just proved what I have been saying. Thanks!!!!!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I think SB Scout did several posts ago. Maybe my eyes know more about evaluating games than you. Maybe you need to take your blinders off and quit all the wishful thinking just go down and read Wilson's post you all do not seem to be so united to me. It sounds like you care about winning and others do not. Wilson's "b" ball mentality represents the majority on that team. Just let my daughter play. That's all it's ever been about. Not setting goals and working hard to achieve them. If players were allowed to cuss out teammates which I seriously doubt then the coach was not doing her job by allowing it to go on. I heard there was a lot of celebrating in the dug out when Ooltewah came back to beat Boyd after Boyd put in the 2nd string and a certain senior got onto them for that. She better be careful she will get accused of cussing, being negateve, and tearing apart that united team. Quit kidding yourself CATBIDDLE you have a competitive spirit and it's not happening there. If a girl has a competitive edge on that team she is not very well liked. Maybe ya'll need to throw in ice cream party at the end of each game. Win or not that would be fun!!!!!!! Ooltewah will get the respect you seek for them on here when they beat Soddy in a district match up. My eyes said the team has 2 players Thomas and Saunders. Do you still think they need glasses?

i have never one time stated that ooltewah will be world beatters this year i have just said they will be abble to compete in this district and from what i have seen soddy is the team to beat and they are beatable.i always thought wilson 25 was a soddy person but after reading the post i have been wrong(DO WE HAVE THAT MEAN AND BITTER PEOPLE ON THIS TEAM.the last couple scimmages has not looked to good so it remains to be seen.

i have never one time stated that ooltewah will be world beatters this year i have just said they will be abble to compete in this district and from what i have seen soddy is the team to beat and they are beatable.i always thought wilson 25 was a soddy person but after reading the post i have been wrong(DO WE HAVE THAT MEAN AND BITTER PEOPLE ON THIS TEAM.the last couple scimmages has not looked to good so it remains to be seen.

Yes you have that mean and bitter of a parent on your team. I just thought a lot of the things said on here last year and earlier this year were directed at certain people. Well they are no longer involved so........... why do the problems remain? Maybe because of bitter parents like Wilson. Maybe because the emphasis is not going to be on winning but having fun. Who knows? I just think a high school coach gets paid to do a job and I would think winning would be important. Did you not read the post where she stated she and her daughter were not run off the team? Pretty clear she's from Ooltewah and obvious to me who it is. Maybe certain people were not the problem, maybe people just like to put up smoke screens to hide real issues. I guess my definition of a problem which would include not being successful and winning and other peoples definition of a problem are different. Maybe Wilson thinks a problem is a competitive player on your team that doesn't fit the mold and has been coached to take the game and practices serious and not for goofing off. Maybe Wilson defines success as running here and there and finding tournaments with weaker talent so you can be successful. {b ball} Maybe Wilson doesn't think the game of high school softball should be taken serious. Oh Well CATBIDDLE I think Ooltewah has problems you didn't even know existed. Good Luck to Ooltewah like I have always said there is enough talent there to get the job done. Just imagine if she comes on here and says crap like that what is she saying to her daughter. Could be she has caused a lot of problems with her jealousy towards other players and her phone calls to the coach. We joke about this on here but it really isn't a funny issue when you are on that team and have to experience it.

i watched most of the game and holly pitched dawon at 3rd porsche at ss,i think megan was catching don't who was at second whitney i think was at first rebeca was at center can't remember the other positions slept since then that looks like thats alot of varsity players sd had 3 starters on their team hixson scored on the jv team at the end on sd errors thats what i remember

we played them tuesday in a scrimage and she played so i guess she is alright

Really.......they may have been varsity players in all different positions. I dont believe Holly pitched one game last year..and she had the freshman catcher not Megan. The out field besides byrd was all subs...I believe. Whitney rarely played first last year. And I dont ever remember Dawon playing 3rd. Soooooo..... you tell me......

And you know what else......I dont remember any errors, only good solid hits from the Hixson girls....

Edited by basehits

Yes you have that mean and bitter of a parent on your team. I just thought a lot of the things said on here last year and earlier this year were directed at certain people. Well they are no longer involved so........... why do the problems remain? Maybe because of bitter parents like Wilson. Maybe because the emphasis is not going to be on winning but having fun. Who knows? I just think a high school coach gets paid to do a job and I would think winning would be important. Did you not read the post where she stated she and her daughter were not run off the team? Pretty clear she's from Ooltewah and obvious to me who it is. Maybe certain people were not the problem, maybe people just like to put up smoke screens to hide real issues. I guess my definition of a problem which would include not being successful and winning and other peoples definition of a problem are different. Maybe Wilson thinks a problem is a competitive player on your team that doesn't fit the mold and has been coached to take the game and practices serious and not for goofing off. Maybe Wilson defines success as running here and there and finding tournaments with weaker talent so you can be successful. {b ball} Maybe Wilson doesn't think the game of high school softball should be taken serious. Oh Well CATBIDDLE I think Ooltewah has problems you didn't even know existed. Good Luck to Ooltewah like I have always said there is enough talent there to get the job done. Just imagine if she comes on here and says crap like that what is she saying to her daughter. Could be she has caused a lot of problems with her jealousy towards other players and her phone calls to the coach. We joke about this on here but it really isn't a funny issue when you are on that team and have to experience it.

i have not been around long enough to no all of the deep problems that seems to exist on this team. i just enjoy going out and watching the girls that have had the good coaching that i had when i played ball.you can almost pick them out if u no what to look for.its just ashamed that so much resintment remains and in the end the good ones will pay.

Powell played both teams (Red Bank & Oolewah) and both

teams looked about equal. Pitching looked good for both teams.

I would look for a real close game when these teams play. Soddy

looked very strong. At this time Soddy was best team I saw at the

playday.

? The Red Bank 3rd was hurt in the 1st inning of our game. She took

a shot to her throwing hand. Any info on her ?

i think boyd was the best looking team at this playday.i would like to see soddy and boyd meet about mid season.

Really.......they may have been varsity players in all different positions. I dont believe Holly pitched one game last year..and she had the freshman catcher not Megan. The out field besides byrd was all subs...I believe. Whitney rarely played first last year. And I dont ever remember Dawon playing 3rd. Soooooo..... you tell me......

And you know what else......I dont remember any errors, only good solid hits from the Hixson girls....

Dawon was at third in that game. Do you know who she? Holly did pitch that game. I was going on memory with who that played. Hixson scored on the freshman team of sd. Name the starters at sd. I know who should be starting at hixson. I know all the starters at sd. Believe what you want but with sd starters hixson would have a hard time with them.

Dawon was at third in that game. Do you know who she? Holly did pitch that game. I was going on memory with who that played. Hixson scored on the freshman team of sd. Name the starters at sd. I know who should be starting at hixson. I know all the starters at sd. Believe what you want but with sd starters hixson would have a hard time with them.

Only time will tell.....hope both teams have a GREAT season :thumb:

i have not been around long enough to no all of the deep problems that seems to exist on this team. i just enjoy going out and watching the girls that have had the good coaching that i had when i played ball.you can almost pick them out if u no what to look for.its just ashamed that so much resintment remains and in the end the good ones will pay.

Can we at least let the season start before all this Ooltewah business starts up again?