Greeneville/Science Hill

greenefan

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

great games at greenville tonight. The Hill vs Greenville game was a great game to watch..both teams going at it all night....good luck to DB and Greenville as they both move on to Substate....What i also liked about both games was that all 4 teams had a chance to win the game late....great atmosphere in Greenville....

great games at greenville tonight. The Hill vs Greenville game was a great game to watch..both teams going at it all night....good luck to DB and Greenville as they both move on to Substate....What i also liked about both games was that all 4 teams had a chance to win the game late....great atmosphere in Greenville....

The atmosphere was great! Wiggins and Wattad were fun to watch. Not to rag on Wattad but it seems he waits until the end of the game to shine. What's the deal? Of course, I have only seen him play against G'ville 2X. He did show a lot of class at the end of the game by embracing Wiggins. They should be fun to watch together on the Travelers or so the rumor goes.

The atmosphere was great! Wiggins and Wattad were fun to watch. Not to rag on Wattad but it seems he waits until the end of the game to shine. What's the deal? Of course, I have only seen him play against G'ville 2X. He did show a lot of class at the end of the game by embracing Wiggins. They should be fun to watch together on the Travelers or so the rumor goes.

Wattads shots just were not falling early. Wiggins could not touch him the entire 2nd half. Wattad was burning him like it was nothing. Wiggins is great but he is too slow for Wattad. I think Wiggins length and athleticism helps him in High School Bball. In college you cant just lob it up to him and score. He has to create and that is something he cant do. This summer should be fun if they play together. Wiggins will get quicker and everything will be great for them 2. Both are D1 players. BUT i just want to say to all of yall who were saying Wattad has a whole team to work with. Look when the game is on the line. He had 25 and the next scorer was 7 points. He had 4 assists out of the other 7 baskets that were made. Cant wait until next year Toppers.

Wattads shots just were not falling early. Wiggins could not touch him the entire 2nd half. Wattad was burning him like it was nothing. Wiggins is great but he is too slow for Wattad. I think Wiggins length and athleticism helps him in High School Bball. In college you cant just lob it up to him and score. He has to create and that is something he cant do. This summer should be fun if they play together. Wiggins will get quicker and everything will be great for them 2. Both are D1 players. BUT i just want to say to all of yall who were saying Wattad has a whole team to work with. Look when the game is on the line. He had 25 and the next scorer was 7 points. He had 4 assists out of the other 7 baskets that were made. Cant wait until next year Toppers.

Wattad is quicker and stronger than Wiggins but I think Wiggins is deceptively quick because he is so lanky. I can't say Wattad was burning him like it was nothing, however. Wattad had 6 points in 1st half (by my count) when Wiggins was man to man. Each player got some cheap fouls called on him in 2nd half and I think Wiggins had to lay off on the defensive end a little in the 2nd half.

But, it seems that Wattad doesn't look for a lot of shots until their playing catch up at the end. I recall Wattad had 9 pts in last 2 minutes or so (he had the banked 3, a lay-up plus 1, and another 3).

Wiggins is a D1 player in my opinion, but he would be a top echelon D1 prospect if he added 20 or so lbs. Wiggins has more of an upside than Wattad in my opinion but Wattad is a very good player. Heck, Wiggins may even grow an inch or 2.