Bolivar vs Liberty

TheSmoothJuker

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SmoothJuker, awesome job with the updates! I really appreciate it. Congrats to Liberty on a hard fought game. I have a feeling we'll have one more game before the year is over! As for now, I'll be on the road to Nashville on Monday! :thumb:

Anthonyjh - Aren't you the one that is in the military over in Big Rock, AR? If so, this was for you!!!!! I hope you enjoyed it.

We are PROUD of YOU!

Willie and Chism will be BACK!!!!!!!!!!

GO GREEN TIGERS!!!!!!!!!

HUMBOLDT STILL LEADING UNION CITY

GOING TO STATION BREAK

ANYONE INITERESTED IN BUYING ANY PIES????

COACH GARDNER HAS CUT THE PRICE

I AM NOT SURE, BUT I HEARD THE HOSPITALITY ROOM RAN OUT OF DONUTS AGAIN AND THEY ARE RAIDING THE PIES!!!!!!

THANK GOODNESS!!!!!!!!

Donuts were gone before the game started.

Jeff Griggs found some guy with 1 tooth to punch the holes out though, so the assembly line can now work doubletime to produce more donuts for tommorrow.

Donuts were gone before the game started.

Jeff Griggs found some guy with 1 tooth to punch the holes out though, so the assembly line can now work doubletime to produce more donuts for tommorrow.

Ha! Jeff Griggs --- isn't he the one that trained T. Clement how to use his nunchuck?

Welll maybe not, but I know one thing, he has a son that nailed one over the fence for the longest home run ever hit in the state tournament at Chattanooga. I think they call the place Dallas park now........

This was a great game by both teams. I didnt think Liberty could pull it off, but they played like champions in the end. The Liberty coach had an excellent game plan and it worked out. Liberty proved tonight that they can beat you with or without the press. They didnt press all night, and J. Long did another great job on Kemp. They took it to Chism and drew charges when Chism was on offense, and when he had to sit because of foul trouble they took advantage of it. Brandon Evans has really shown me somthing these last 2 games I've watched him. That kid has some serious serious game.

Nice game all the way around, both teams put forth a really good effort. I thought Willie Kemp and Brandon Evans both played very well for their teams. And the crowd was wild and packed to the brim. Hopefully both of these teams can advance to state and represent this district. Good luck to both teams.

This was a great game by both teams. I didnt think Liberty could pull it off, but they played like champions in the end. The Liberty coach had an excellent game plan and it worked out. Liberty proved tonight that they can beat you with or without the press. They didnt press all night, and J. Long did another great job on Kemp. They took it to Chism and drew charges when Chism was on offense, and when he had to sit because of foul trouble they took advantage of it. Brandon Evans has really shown me somthing these last 2 games I've watched him. That kid has some serious serious game.

I agree man, Brandon Evans has some serious upside. If he gets a little more consistent, he will be huge for Murray St. The kid is a freak athlete, very explosive. He's also probably one of the nicest guys you'll meet. I think Murray State got a steal.

Well guys, Liberty finally did it. The season isn't over yet, they aren't completely satisfied. Great game tonight by both teams and I believe that this was the most evenly called game of the four that have been played. Brandon Evans finished with 33 points tonight, Jewuan Long had 16, and Josh Sain and Antwan Long added 14 and 10 respectively. Does anyone have the stats for Bolivar?

I agree man, Brandon Evans has some serious upside. If he gets a little more consistent, he will be huge for Murray St. The kid is a freak athlete, very explosive. He's also probably one of the nicest guys you'll meet. I think Murray State got a steal.

You'd have to use a stronger word than explosive to describe Evans. He's such a strong kid you wouldnt think he would be so quick, it just amazes me.

I said before the season even started that Boliavr and Liberty would be the 2 top teams not only in the district but in the region also. I also said that Brandon Evans could go for 30 anytime he wanted to. looks like he wants to now.....64 points in the last 2 games.

I thought Bolivar would take this 1, but its not over for the Tigers. I might ride down to DL and then celebrate on 2nd ave. like I'm a Bolivar alum after the win. Good luck to both teams.....our district and region is well represented.

Edited by PrepFanatic

Congrats Liberty for what sounds like a well played game for both teams.

This will cause Bolivar to work harder. Maybe a good clean rivalry will develop.

Now we need a nice substate victory.

Willie Kemp has awesome game, no doubt about it he is the man, so smooth. Brandon Evans has mad skills also, if he develops a killer instinct he will be an awesome force. Very strong upper body, awesome hangtime and can jump out of the gym. Congrats to Brandon and the whole Liberty squad for an awesome game. Edited by topdoggnbball