J.C VS. RBS SCORES.......WHAT IS IT ?

woeisme06

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

good defense but worse offensive execution I've ever seen turnovers galore and practically no 3's

I didn't think the execution was that bad. They just couldn't crack the defense. Laken would try to drive and get turned away and on the other end Apple wasn't able to do hardly anything.

It was, no blood- no foul. Both ways. <_<

Yeah but what about at the end when the refs decided to call little touch fouls after they hadn't called anything the whole game? I thought that was a little odd, especially that the fouls were called on Red Boiling when they still had a shot at winning.

Yeah but what about at the end when the refs decided to call little touch fouls after they hadn't called anything the whole game? I thought that was a little odd, especially that the fouls were called on Red Boiling when they still had a shot at winning.

Did we watch the same game? <_<

I agree, they did get real touchy at the end. A few more went JC's way. But I have never seen a jump ball when two girls from the same team are fighting over the ball.

RBS cost themselves a chance to win. Both teams played great defense, but RBS had several looks at three pointers in the 3rd and 4th quarters as did JC. It looked to me no one wanted to shoot the ball. With RBS's three point shooters, there is no way they should keep passing up those shots. If you don't shoot, you can't score! Be looking forward to watching that matchup one more time. If four is proof, five is destiny.

RBS was in a position that they had to foul to stop the clock, after they had let them bang and knock all nite and RBS's #52 committed a foul that was ruled intentional after that...............touches was a foul.

As I have said before, both teams should feel very fortunate to leave Watertown with no serious injuries with the officiating of reg4A tourney.

RBS was in a position that they had to foul to stop the clock, after they had let them bang and knock all nite and RBS's #52 committed a foul that was ruled intentional after that...............touches was a foul.

As I have said before, both teams should feel very fortunate to leave Watertown with no serious injuries with the officiating of reg4A tourney.

I like when they let them play! I dont like it getting to physical, but I know during the season it seems as there are just way to many fouls called!!! :thumb: