UNION CITY -VS- MIDDLETON

M-Town Baller

It looks like my predictions were 100% right. Jesus with the last sec miracle shot, horrible refs, and a one point game!! yall can say what yall want about union city and Weddle, but we r goin all the way to the STATE TOURNAMENT IN THE BORO!!!!

I assume that you are from Union city, I agree that the refs they got worse as the game went along.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was probably the worst fundamentally sound game ever....Middleton holds Mr. Basketball, Marquis Weddle to 7 POINTS AND still lose...something is wrong with that......Middleton had a good year, but just not good enough....GREAT JOB UC GO GET A GOLD BALL!!!!

I heard Shane say that Weddle and X-man were probably going to be okay....

First of all, I hope you all two players are ok. I can't believe you all would storm the court after they said no one on the court after the game is over.

I don't get it when UC inbound the ball it was 17 seconds left, and then when UC called a timeout it was 4.5 seconds left and they are still in the backcourt. Why there were no backcourt violation called? Union City did what they have to do, and they did it. After the timeout, when UC inbound the ball back in they gave it right to Webbie, and he put the icing on the cake. Middleton didn't have anyone guarding him or the goal. Good Luck to UC, but you all are not going to win state if you played like you all played tonight.

This was probably the worst fundamentally sound game ever....Middleton holds Mr. Basketball, Marquis Weddle to 7 POINTS AND still lose...something is wrong with that......Middleton had a good year, but just not good enough....GREAT JOB UC GO GET A GOLD BALL!!!!

I heard Shane say that Weddle and X-man were probably going to be okay....

Middleton did hold down Weddle, but they couldn't hold him down for that last shot.

Edited by wkid87

nobody cares about Lake County!! u r missing the point of this thread, it is about union city (who r going to the state tournament) and middleton, NOT LAKE COUNTY (who r NOT going to the state tournament, because they couldnt make it to sub-state)!!

Holder of No Knowledge....No Knowledge instead of all Knowledge..First of all,I was replying to the post..Second,your're right..we're not going..We knew it was a chance of that..Like Big Wes and myself said all along..we would have been better off losing the region championship and letting U.C. and Humboldt battle it out...But we didn't and we lost...And yes..the 3rd place team in the district has a chance to win the State...You can talk about U.C. beating Lake Co two out of three but U.C. lost to Humboldt 2 out of 3...How many times did Lake Co lose to Humboldt...We just lost at the worst time..not because you are better..Middleton lost tonight,just on this one night..Who knows..Middleton may could beat U.C. 7 out of 10 times they played..And U.C has a great shot at the championship..The region champion,Humboldt, or middle College,is in a lot tougher bracket...If you do go all the way..does that make you better than Humboldt?No..because you haven't proven it by losing to them twice..It means you took advantage of an easier bracket...And last..you sound like an idiot and I probably shouldn't have taken the time to reply to your post..but anyone that comes on and predicts a score of about 84-7 or something like that..should change their name from All Knowledge to No Knowledge....But..anyway..I still hope U.C. or Humboldt or teams from our area does good at State..

mrbigster, shut up and get off. lake county doesnt' have anything to do with...well...anything, go to sleep.

Platinum...or is it Aluminum..are you from Middleton and saw U.C. play their worst game and still win?Or are you from U.C. ,the 3rd place team in our district?And also Aluminum..before you ask me to go to sleep..post more than 10 times before you ask for something like that!Have a little courtesy!By the way..it's not my bedtime yet..I may get out for a little while..Is your girlfriend still out?

Weddie was not what I thought he was going to be. People were saying o he going to score 30 or even 60 or he can hit from anywhere. WRONG!!! The only thing he did was put the icing on the cake for you all go to State. But, I do have to give props to the other players on the team for stepping up.

I now see why Middleton keep losing in Memphis. I hope they (refs) get better training before next season.

Edited by wkid87

Middleton had 11 point lead in the 3rd quarter. I would have to say we choked in the end. I really honestly believe we had the better team. Sometimes the better team doesn't always win. Congrats to UC. As far as Weddle he is not in the class with Willie Kemp. I guess I was expecting something awesome. He came through in the end but it was terrible defense on Middleton's part. We played good defense all night til the last 4.5 seconds. I do agree the officials missed the 10 second violation. We shot a free throw with 16.7 seconds left they rebounded and called timeout with 4.5 seconds left while still in the backcourt. We still had many chances to seal the win just couldn't finish tonight. Congrats UC and Congrats MHS on another fine season.

Middleton had 11 point lead in the 3rd quarter. I would have to say we choked in the end. I really honestly believe we had the better team. Sometimes the better team doesn't always win. Congrats to UC. As far as Weddle he is not in the class with Willie Kemp. I guess I was expecting something awesome. He came through in the end but it was terrible defense on Middleton's part. We played good defense all night til the last 4.5 seconds. I do agree the officials missed the 10 second violation. We shot a free throw with 16.7 seconds left they rebounded and called timeout with 4.5 seconds left while still in the backcourt. We still had many chances to seal the win just couldn't finish tonight. Congrats UC and Congrats MHS on another fine season.

MTown...I thought the same thing when I saw Kemp..I went to the game in Jackson against Brentwood Ac.and he looked terrible,missing lay-ups,free throws..Believe me..You didn't see the real Weddle...He is a better shooter than Kemp..Didn't say he was a better player but he will out shoot Kemp...About your other quote..the best team doesn't always win...Really!I thought the same thing..I will save you a seat in the losers section while U.C. plays either Humboldt or Cosby...Middleton let a golden opportunity slip by because U.c. looks to be in a cake walk to the championship while Humboldt has to play some tough teams..U.C. plays a team that has as many losses than wins ,with several of the losses being blowouts!

MTown...I thought the same thing when I saw Kemp..I went to the game in Jackson against Brentwood Ac.and he looked terrible,missing lay-ups,free throws..Believe me..You didn't see the real Weddle...He is a better shooter than Kemp..Didn't say he was a better player but he will out shoot Kemp...About your other quote..the best team doesn't always win...Really!I thought the same thing..I will save you a seat in the losers section while U.C. plays either Humboldt or Cosby...Middleton let a golden opportunity slip by because U.c. looks to be in a cake walk to the championship while Humboldt has to play some tough teams..U.C. plays a team that has as many losses than wins ,with several of the losses being blowouts!

Save me a spot. I will be there. I told you already that Coach Smalley believed LC was a better team than UC. I knew when we did not put UC away we were in trouble. We had a golden opportunity in the first half. We were up by 8 points and one of our sophmores stole it and went up for a dunk and missed. I really think if he had just layed it up for the easy 2 we were on the verge of breaking this game wide open. UC relys on Weddle way to much. I can't imagine UC winning the state championship. Their role players are a lot like Bolivar. Not very good. Either way Congrats to UC. I will be pulling for UC & Humbodlt to win it. Keep it in the west!

Platinum...or is it Aluminum..are you from Middleton and saw U.C. play their worst game and still win?Or are you from U.C. ,the 3rd place team in our district?And also Aluminum..before you ask me to go to sleep..post more than 10 times before you ask for something like that!Have a little courtesy!By the way..it's not my bedtime yet..I may get out for a little while..Is your girlfriend still out?

funny you ask...I'm from uc...we almost choked last week against lc...yea i know...but we didn't...and you asked was my girlfriend out...no she's in your mom's bed, and as soon as you get out, i'll be there too...you know you were only 2 sperm from being my son?...son...kinda ironic

We had a golden opportunity in the first half. We were up by 8 points and one of our sophmores stole it and went up for a dunk and missed. I really think if he had just layed it up for the easy 2 we were on the verge of breaking this game wide open.

That really got me POed. We had an ok lead, but not great, caught a fast break and then going to dunk instead of a layup.

Edited by wkid87